RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Harsh Vardhan

Help needed. Playing games with Cobra ODE.

Hello. I am running Cobra ODE on Superslim 4k system with a firmware version on 4.55. I got it installed by one of the serviceman for the ps3 in my area. My question is whenever I try to convert a ps3iso to swap iso I get an error the eboot.bin file wasn't found this iso doesn't need to be converted. I have tried resigning the eboot file but the problem still persists. I am a complete noob when it comes to ODE . So could someone please guide me how to play backups on my system? Maybe a detailed tutorial consisting of everything I need to play would be helpful. The serviceman gave me a Swap Disc already 

Hello. I am running Cobra ODE on Superslim 4k system with a firmware version on 4.55. I got it installed by one of the serviceman for the ps3 in my area. My question is whenever I try to convert a ps3iso to swap iso I get an error the eboot.bin file wasn't found this iso doesn't need to be converted. I have tried resigning the eboot file but the problem still persists. I am a complete noob when it comes to ODE . So could someone please guide me how to play backups on my system? Maybe a detailed tutorial consisting of everything I need to play would be helpful. The serviceman gave me a Swap Disc already 

http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/ <<< Go read Harsh

• Like 2

Thank you . I found the user manual which redirected me to exactly what I was looking for =). This ode sucks anyway.

Thank you . I found the user manual which redirected me to exactly what I was looking for . So basically I will have to burn a Bluray for every backup I am trying to play ?

Thank you . I found the user manual which redirected me to exactly what I was looking for . So basically I will have to burn a Bluray for every backup I am trying to play ?

The way i remember it, you need to burn a new swap disc whenever you add new games to your collection

The way i remember it, you need to burn a new swap disc whenever you add new games to your collection

It couldn't be worse. I suppose Multiman is a lot better option than this stupid ODE.

It couldn't be worse. I suppose Multiman is a lot better option than this stupid ODE.

Sure is, but it doesn't work on all models... some 25## models, all 3k/4k models (last slim and superslim) are completely unsupported by the jailbreak method (which is required for multiman)

Sure is, but it doesn't work on all models... some 25## models, all 3k/4k models (last slim and superslim) are completely unsupported by the jailbreak method (which is required for multiman)

I read there is a way to install Multiman on ODE too. But It's a different multiman not the one designed for CFWs. So can the ode Multiman be used to play the dumped games or will it play ISO only ?

I read there is a way to install Multiman on ODE too. But It's a different multiman not the one designed for CFWs. So can the ode Multiman be used to play the dumped games or will it play ISO only ?

I never tried using it...