RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Splinter cell black list, Fatal crash!

its been years since this game got out i know, but ive been having this problem for a long time now and i cant complete the game!
The game start off fine, everything goes smooth for a while until after a few missions it shows "Fatal crash intercepted" and the whole xbox just freezes. 

I thought it might be a problem with my account or my save file or some thing, so i restarted the game from scratch on a new account and on a clean hard drive and yet at the same point it crashes again.

ANY IDEA WHY THIS PROBLEM IS OCCURRING ?

PLEASE HELP! 

the game crashes because it is encountering problems..

the xb freezes because you prolly have "fatal FREEZE" enabled in dashlaunch..

Could be a gamebug, could be the way you run it (GOD vs XEX), some dashlaunch setting (rare) or even the fsd plugin causing the problem...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Could be a gamebug, could be the way you run it (GOD vs XEX), some dashlaunch setting (rare) or even the fsd plugin causing the problem...

Sent from my SM-G903F

GOD vs XEX ?

If you are having the game in god format try running it as xex otherwise vice-versa

Or try unloading the fsd plugin.

every time I open the mission (special missions hq) i get (fatal crash intercepted) i play on xbox 360 does anyone know how to fix this issue 

2 hours ago, Storm said:

every time I open the mission (special missions hq) i get (fatal crash intercepted) i play on xbox 360 does anyone know how to fix this issue 

Hi, I didn't play this game yet, I've just tried it on an external HD with the game installed in GOD format and the game works fine for me (AFAIK).

I've tried the coop mode (that seems broken as well as that mission you've mentioned, I'm at the beginning of the game so I couldn't try that) and I didn't find any problem.
If no one else write here on this topic in order to give you more precise informations, you could try to see if the coop mode wor;, if it doesn't you could try to install the game in GOD format (if you didn't do it already) or you could try it on an external drive.