RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JaimeAndres

I can't play online for Unity

Yesterday, I wanted to play  online "Gears of War 3" with a friend by unity, when i open the menu "conect unity" the screen stays loading, on it appears a message which says "downloading feed data" and appears a rolling circle, and it doesn´t load, it only is happening since yesterday, because i had played before and I have hadn´t any problem, in fact, just in that morning i was playing for a while and when i started the xbox in the afternoon, the problem appeared, and today when I tried to connect to unity, it worked, but i didn´t play, so, i turned off the console and a few moments later i turned it on the problem remains. besides I have one friend and he has not any problem ever. any solution?

postscript: Also I have  the pingpatch on and  the devlink off.

Yesterday, I wanted to play  online "Gears of War 3" with a friend by unity, when i open the menu "conect unity" the screen stays loading, on it appears a message which says "downloading feed data" and appears a rolling circle, and it doesn´t load, it only is happening since yesterday, because i had played before and I have hadn´t any problem, in fact, just in that morning i was playing for a while and when i started the xbox in the afternoon, the problem appeared, and today when I tried to connect to unity, it worked, but i didn´t play, so, i turned off the console and a few moments later i turned it on the problem remains. besides I have one friend and he has not any problem ever. any solution?
postscript: Also I have  the pingpatch on and  the devlink off.

delete the syslink.dat from the plugins dir, or use WIRED connection??

i use wired connection

Delete the syslink.dat thats in the plugins folder.. might be a folder deeper in plugins.. but it is in there.. syslink.dat does get replaced tho.. so dont worrie

Edit: sometimes the LiNK server does go down for maintenance from time to time also..

Delete the syslink.dat thats in the plugins folder.. might be a folder deeper in plugins.. but it is in there.. syslink.dat does get replaced tho.. so dont worrie

Edit: sometimes the LiNK server does go down for maintenance from time to time also..

I deleted it but it's still happening me the same, look at this image 

b2adENa.jpg

and I do not think it takes days maintenance because so and a friend who lives near him works well

nd I do not think it takes days maintenance because so and a friend who lives ne

I deleted it but it's still happening me the same, look at this image 

b2adENa.jpg

and I do not think it takes days maintenance because so and a friend who lives near him works well

nd I do not think it takes days maintenance because so and a friend who lives ne

it could be your ISP/location/ect there are a few possibilities mate.. plus there aren't multiple servers like the "bigboys".. i dont know your connection settings, location, and whatnot.. but i was just giving you answers to the "common" fixes that helped alot of people..

it could be your ISP/location/ect there are a few possibilities mate.. plus there aren't multiple servers like the "bigboys".. i dont know your connection settings, location, and whatnot.. but i was just giving you answers to the "common" fixes that helped alot of people..

How odd, restart Right Now the xbox and turned an active try to connect and I appeared all normal rooms , they loaded quick but start another game to see if they had already arranged or what, but I became a Pass Same , back a queue gear was with which I departed the Chambers and no longer appeared to me

I am also of Latin America, not much of English and helped me with the translator so..

I am also of Latin America, not much of English and helped me with the translator so ..
I am also of Latin America, not much of English and helped me with the translator so ..

How odd, restart Right Now the xbox and turned an active try to connect and I appeared all normal rooms , they loaded quick but start another game to see if they had already arranged or what, but I became a Pass Same , back a queue gear was with which I departed the Chambers and no longer appeared to me

I am also of Latin America, not much of English and helped me with the translator so..

some countries limit/block/throttle the internet.. or just dont have good enough "speeds" for certain things mate.. there really isn't much anyone can do about it.. 

• Like 1