RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Strategist

Just moved from FS3

Hey there! I finally could solve a problem I had with all my games by changing FS3 to Aurora. Everything goes well so far, the only thing I worry about is that when I press the start button, the first option says "freestyle menu" or something like that so I cannot get back to Aurora whenever I need to. I think it should say "Aurora Dash", how can I fix this? Thanks!

• Like 1

Go to dashlaunch, paths and change the default boot to the default.xex file of Aurora. Don't forget to save it to the .ini file

Hey there! I finally could solve a problem I had with all my games by changing FS3 to Aurora. Everything goes well so far, the only thing I worry about is that when I press the start button, the first option says "freestyle menu" or something like that so I cannot get back to Aurora whenever I need to. I think it should say "Aurora Dash", how can I fix this? Thanks!

That's normal, as long as you don't load fsd first and/or don't load the FSD plugin with fsd and make sure it's loaded by Aurora, Aurora will be what gets launched by the fsd menu item...

There are custom HUD skins that does give you "Aurora Home" instead of "Freestyle Home"

Sent from my SM-G903F

That's normal, as long as you don't load fsd first and/or don't load the FSD plugin with fsd and make sure it's loaded by Aurora, Aurora will be what gets launched by the fsd menu item...

There are custom HUD skins that does give you "Aurora Home" instead of "Freestyle Home"

Sent from my SM-G903F

Nvm, I installed a custom HUD and its solved! Thanks man.