RealModScene
tallaito

There is possibility to autoboot with the emulator pcsxr360 v2.09?

As far as an older version one that does this is there: launch the PSX game (.iso format) from the dash Aurora or Freestyle as if it were any Xbox 360 game, not all games work in this version, so I wonder if it could change something in the latest version which has more compatible games to use this great function.

Do you have the sourcecode for it?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Do you have the sourcecode for it?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thanks for answering Swizzy I do not have the source code but I'm trying to get the version is dated pcsxr_360_2013-06-02 is the only one that has that function.

Thanks for answering Swizzy I do not have the source code but I'm trying to get the version is dated pcsxr_360_2013-06-02 is the only one that has that function.

Well, all i need is the sourcecode for the latest version and i can add autolaunching an iso to it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hi everyone, this is my very first post here.  at least got my 360 RG´ed and now I am enjoying every benefit.

One of the most amusing fatures so far have been this autoboot stuff with roms. Since Swizzy says he only needs the source code to add autolaunching, could you please do it for the old MAME 0.72? Source code was included with it. It would be awesome to launch individually Mortal Kombat classic games from Aurora dash! =)

Also if this is approachable, can someone tell me how to resize the screen on that emu? I have poked into the .ini and see some settings BUT even modyfiing it it seems to have no effect at all.

IDK if I can post links to eurasia downloads here, so please admins remove it if it is wrong.

http://www.eurasia.nu/dmodules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=8206

Thanks everyone in advance!

I may try to find some time to take a look at this, see if the code actually works to compile or not, if it works to compile, i can probably add the feature quite easily, it's mostly a matter of finding the entry point, and the loading mechanisms and joining them together... somewhat easy for any developer with atleast some experience in C/C++

Sent from my SM-G903F

I may try to find some time to take a look at this, see if the code actually works to compile or not, if it works to compile, i can probably add the feature quite easily, it's mostly a matter of finding the entry point, and the loading mechanisms and joining them together... somewhat easy for any developer with atleast some experience in C/C++

Sent from my SM-G903F

Wow! Thanks for your answer and your time!

Hey Swizzy, here's the source code for the last version of Pcsxr 2.1.0, in case you still wanna add the autoboot:

Pcsxr 360 2.1.0 Source Code

PS: Wouldn't mind if we get a version that autoboot .iso and another one with .bin/cue  :thumbup:

That package is full of garbage among other things...

But, it compiles... i'll see if i can find some time to make it actually support this stuff, it seems relatively easy for this particular one as it already have hardcoded names in it :p

** edit: **

I've added the support, but i haven't tested it, all i know is it compiles, and in theory it should work... you can download the compiled binary below, and find the code here: https://github.com/Swizzy/pcsxr360

Pcsxr 2.1.0.rar

Just tested it. It goes straight to the menu like usual. I placed the game on the same folder as default.xex, renamed it "autoboot.iso", took the name from the line "

RunPcsx("game:\\autoboot.iso");

but nothing.
Created a gameprofile named autoboot.iso.ini and added "Game2Boot = game:\autoboot.iso", and later did the same with default.ini. So far, no luck.
 I can run the game the usual way, nothing strange to report there, no weird behaviours.

why not asking cmk to add this to his supported source code, he already answered in ceds thread ... recently ;)

• Like 2

Ok, i probably edited the wrong file then, i'll have to look into that, see what i missed

** Edit: **

Yup, i edited the wrong file... i need to edit this one: https://github.com/Swizzy/pcsxr360/blob/master/360/Xdk/pcsxr/gui_main.cpp with a similar change, i'll see if i can do that after work...

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know if this wentany further. Swyzzy, did the source code for Mame360 compile? (I mean, was it useful?) Or the PSX emu with the newer version?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad English!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know if this wentany further. Swyzzy, did the source code for Mame360 compile? (I mean, was it useful?) Or the PSX emu with the newer version?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad English!

I am sure Swizzy has been busy but I am confident he will look when he has time so we wait patiently.
  • Like 1

I am sure Swizzy has been busy but I am confident he will look when he has time so we wait patiently.

Oh thanks a lot! Did not wanted to boher! 

I talked to the active developers about this, and they plan on putting this feature in the next release. Who knows when that will be, as from what I understand most of what they are planning on working on will be UI stuff.

• Like 3

well like button dont like me today, so i commit my feeling about that news. via post...

asking most time is the easiest way but at least not the badest idea.. :)

As I understand it, the version on Swizzy's GitHub has this feature, which should be the latest current version, with that feature. You will have to compile it your self though, as I dont think that Swizzy released a compiled version.

if you want to compile his version you have to modify some stuff, instead of using   RunPcsx(******), use  DoPcsx(****)  :thumbup: also the code he add to main file goes into gui_main.cpp file, but the ui wont work properly because it will load default menu once you try to use osd ingame. but you can use it if you'd like. the main file is for directx gpu plugin mode only wich isnt complete. i'd like to test multitap feature but i only have 2 controllers :wacko:  so atm cant work on it

I can test that feature for you, I have 4 controllers, but only ever use one. Just send me a link to a working build in a PM.

• Like 1