RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fragsnipa

Cant Connect to lobbies

What the hell man, I never had this problem so why now. I cant connect to a halo 4 game anymore. Unable to join message incompatible network setup. I have join this person game lobby since link came out never had a problem til now. And yes my NAT IS OPEN. Did a plugin test everything pass. So what can be the problem.

Why hello, this is customer service agent Irish Dave here to assist your complaint. I'm sorry to hear you are having technical problems but don't worry I'm here to help you.

Firstly, have you considered that everything is ok on your end, but not ok on their end????

I dont know what happen i have not change anything its all the same setting when i started out. I had no problems before now i am having some. I cant connect to no halo 4 lobbies none. And its the same person who hostes the game before and i never had a problem joining but now say incompatible network setup???? I cant even join other lobbies