RealModScene
Lunat1k

Playing LiNK while BANNED?

Ok, just one more question.

I want to play COD: Ghosts on Link.

Everything is setup correctly, the compatibility pack, when I test link, I get all passes.

But when I go to Xbox guide menu, system link is grayed out. Why and how can I fix this problem?

Ok, just one more question.

I want to play COD: Ghosts on Link.

Everything is setup correctly, the compatibility pack, when I test link, I get all passes.

But when I go to Xbox guide menu, system link is grayed out. Why and how can I fix this problem?

you do it while you are "IN GAME" .. not in aurora menu/xexmenu/ or any where else.. and it will work ;-)

Yes, I AM in game. Still doesn't work. It used to work, and then 15 minutes later after I installed the dlc it doesn't work.

Yes, I AM in game. Still doesn't work. It used to work, and then 15 minutes later after I installed the dlc it doesn't work.

delete the syslink.dat from plugins directory(might be located somewhere else).. and restart aurora..Ā 

It works now, the freestyle plugin wasn't loaded -.-

I joined a game, and it gives me a waiting for connection 1,2,3,4,5 and then it disconnect and says failed connecting to host.

• Like 1

It works now, the freestyle plugin wasn't loaded -.-

I joined a game, and it gives me a waiting for connection 1,2,3,4,5 and then it disconnect and says failed connecting to host.

that would depend on the host, not the plugin mate.. a LOT of people on LiNK use wifi, or have crappy ass connection.. lol

Lan is in the most cases always better, because you have less delays as Wifi. This is a important thing if you play Shooters.

• Like 1

Is it better if I use LAN?

WIRED is ALWAYS better than WiFi... faster speed, less interference, better connections.. ect... you can research what all operates on 2.4GHz (which is what MOST routers work on).. even something like a microwave and interrupt your wifi signal.. as well as other people being on the same wifi broadcast channel as you, making the air waves clogged up, causing packet loss and whatnot..

Ā 

ALL of those problems are solved with WIRED connection..

Ā 

Edit: you can always "try" 5GHz router.. but still.. you'll damn near ALWAYS get better speeds on WIRED connection versus WIRELESS... unless you shell out $300+ on a bad-ass router.. lol..

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT #2: ALSO try and use 24 AWG (or equiv if in another country) as your connection, as LESS (26/28AWG) will only provide you with 100MB/s instead of the FULL 1000MB/s speed (1000MB/s is 1 Gig line)Ā 

Ā 

EDIT 3: here is a basic conversion table for wire sizes for people in the metric system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_wire_gaugeĀ 

WIRED is ALWAYS better than WiFi... faster speed, less interference, better connections.. ect... you can research what all operates on 2.4GHz (which is what MOST routers work on).. even something like a microwave and interrupt your wifi signal.. as well as other people being on the same wifi broadcast channel as you, making the air waves clogged up, causing packet loss and whatnot..

ALL of those problems are solved with WIRED connection..

Edit: you can always "try" 5GHz router.. but still.. you'll damn near ALWAYS get better speeds on WIRED connection versus WIRELESS... unless you shell out $300+ on a bad-ass router.. lol..

EDIT #2: ALSO try and use 24 AWG (or equiv if in another country) as your connection, as LESS (26/28AWG) will only provide you with 100MB/s instead of the FULL 1000MB/s speed (1000MB/s is 1 Gig line)

EDIT 3: here is a basic conversion table for wire sizes for people in the metric system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_wire_gauge

The Xbox 360 is limited to 100Mbit/s Wired, and Wireless i believe is 2.4Ghz only

Sent from my SM-G903F