RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Lunat1k

TU Question

I wasn't sure I was allowed to post TU questions on the Title Update section because I don't know if it is only for r/s, so I posted it here.

When I want to play COD Ghosts online (I have link setup and everything) it tells me to download additional content.

Is this additional content title updates?

And when I downloaded and enabled the latest TU (17) it still tells me to download the content.

So what is the problem then?

Mostly the additional content required will be compatibility pack

Here it maybe compatibility pack(s) that you need to download.

Atifkazia is right .There are 2 compatibility packs for Ghost and for some reason i needed the season pass too for the dlc to work.That being said few people like me play on TU17 for ghosts.If you play on multiplayer ,you will find more players on Ghosts TU0 .

You can find the compatibility packs on google.. No links here cause it is copyrighted..

When you get these pack just copy them to the games dlc folder..

• Like 1

I found them, works now.
I'm getting a couldn't find map error, I'm downloading some dlc's now, hopefully that will fix it.

Edit: Now that I installed the dlc, LiNK show all passes on the test, but when I open the game, System Link is greyed out.

2. Edit: I think that I may have accidently banned the console. What do you think?

I found them, works now.

I'm getting a couldn't find map error, I'm downloading some dlc's now, hopefully that will fix it.

Edit: Now that I installed the dlc, LiNK show all passes on the test, but when I open the game, System Link is greyed out.

2. Edit: I think that I may have accidently banned the console. What do you think?

Console ban is not important to play link.Just enable "liveblock" in dashlaunch. You must be ingame to select systemlink.

I am in game but it is still grayed out.

Try deleting the syslink.dat file from the plugins folder (can't remember exact location atm)

Sent from my SM-G903F