RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
niksun

LiNK Menu problem

Hello!

Today I installed F3 with F3Installer. I checked only "Download latest version" and "Install FSD", without "Remove Existing install". So the installation went smooth, everything ok. After I restarted the console, in the original dash I see there is the "FSD" icon from my old Freestyle Dash 2, and no icon for the new. I run it, and via file manager get to the new FSD3. I setup everything as in THIS (Click) thread, LiNK is "Always On" and I passed everything from the test. Then I start Black Ops 2 with the latest update active, and press the guide button to join room. Here is the problem. It is showing me still the original dash "Xbox Guide Menu". Like in this (Click) picture. What to do now? Thanks in advance.

you need to set dashlaunch to auto boot into F3, Loading F3 from FSD 2 will break LiNK and MultiDisc support

you need to set dashlaunch to auto boot into F3, Loading F3 from FSD 2 will break LiNK and MultiDisc support

Can you help me how to do that? Thank you, very much! :)