RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Aurora features not working.

I installed Aurora by using one of the guides i found here.
i even set it to default using Dashlaunch.

But when i added the hard drive, what ever i try neither the cover nor any of the features related to the game works.

All it does is that it adds all the games to the main page.
But otherwise its just shows "no covers".
i have even tried adding the game individually, it shows downloading 3 items or something, but it doesnt download nothing.

is there anything i might have done wrong during the installation or something in the dashlaunch that could have caused this.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT THIS, I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I CANT DOWNLOAD THE BOX ART AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

it honestly looks waay to dull without the covers.

Enable xhttp and disable live strong in dashlaunch.. And then press the download missing assets button somewhere in the settings and you will have covers and the remaining stuff like screenshots/trailers etc..

If the above don't work, make sure you are running a recent kernel with the avatar data...

If it still don't work, try resetting your network settings in NXE

Sent from my SM-G903F

resetting network settings in nxe ?

NXE is the default Xbox 360 dashboard, there you can go to the network settings and there should be a factory reset there, that seems to have solved a similar problem for someone else...

can somebody help me? im a friggin noob and a guy used to do this xbox stuff for me

what is dashlaunch? how can i access it?

i dont know if anybody knows but my console power button doesnt work now, so i use my controller to switch on. anybody know why?

can somebody help me? im a friggin noob and a guy used to do this xbox stuff for me

what is dashlaunch? how can i access it?

i dont know if anybody knows but my console power button doesnt work now, so i use my controller to switch on. anybody know why?

Check if there is dashlaunch in your hdd.. If there is not then download a dashlaunch that is compatible with your kernel version..

Then when you have dashlaunch go in to installer folder then launch the .xex file.. Then in dashlaunch you can change the required settings..

About the power button on console maybe something related to your RF board on the front .. Someone else will help you..

Here is a tutorial on installing dashlaunch.. All these things you can find on google with a simple search.

• Like 1

Thank you so much guys, i reset the connection settings and enabled xhttp as well.

everything is running smooth now.

All i have to do now is to figure out how to port forward for my LiNK to work properly .

Thank you so much guys, i reset the connection settings and enabled xhttp as well.

everything is running smooth now.

All i have to do now is to figure out how to port forward for my LiNK to work properly .

There are proper guides, portforward.com will help alot..
  • Like 1

I've had the same problem. I tried all of the methods above and it just keeps on saying downloading and then when it's done, nothing happens. :huh:

Try another IP for your Xbox 360 and reboot your modem/router. In most cases its a connection (IP) issue.

• Like 1