RealModScene
Lunat1k

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1 Problem

Hello,

I have unlocked all the episodes for the Revelations 2 game, I see all of them in the Xbox Content Creator, except the Episode 1.

Please help me i can't continue playing the other episodes because it tells me to buy the Episode 1 when i open the game.

How do I find Episode 1?

I have all theĀ other episodes.

For all episodic games you have to put Episode 1 in the normal games folder (can be your external HDD), and all other episodes should be put in the Content folder of the internal HDD. Then launch the game through Episode 1. Check, and post back. ;)

• Like 2

For all episodic games you have to put Episode 1 in the normal games folder (can be your external HDD), and all other episodes should be put in the Content folder of the internal HDD. Then launch the game through Episode 1. Check, and post back.

Please, look at these pictures, I couldn't really understand what you were saying because I don't have Episode 1.

When I run the game, I get an option to buy the EpisodeĀ 1.

Also, do I need a TU?

http://imgur.com/a/xpJie

You need the base game, that's usually episode 1... from there, you usually need a TU to add further episodes...

Yes, the file you're unsure of is likely the base game (episode 1)

Sent from my SM-G903F

So, where do I put that file that is Episode 1? Because when I tried to run it, it just ran the normal game without the Episode 1 (I still got the "Buy Episode 1" warning).

So, where do I put that file that is Episode 1? Because when I tried to run it, it just ran the normal game without the Episode 1 (I still got the "Buy Episode 1" warning).

Did you unlock the XBLA package?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes, that one...

Where do you have it on your console?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I have it on Hdd1\Games\resident_evil_revelations_2\content\0000000000000000\5841144C\000D0000

Try putting it where it should be instead: Hdd1\content\Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦

If you also have the dlc here it's wrong... they need to be in Hdd1\Content\Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ aswell

Sent from my SM-G903F

I moved the files to the Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000 folder, and deleted them from the Hdd1\Games\resident_evil_revelations_2\content\0000000000000000\5841144C folder.

I ran the file in the 000D0000 folder, and I still get the option to purchase Episode 1.

I downloaded Title Update 1 and put it in the Cache folder, is that all I need to do for a TU?

Still doesn't work btw.

I moved the files to the Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000 folder, and deleted them from the Hdd1\Games\resident_evil_revelations_2\content\0000000000000000\5841144C folder.

I ran the file in the 000D0000 folder, and I still get the option to purchase Episode 1.

I downloaded Title Update 1 and put it in the Cache folder, is that all I need to do for a TU?

Still doesn't work btw.

dont just throw something somewhere and expect it to work.. TU's with tu00000_00001 or similar go into hdd1:/content/(16 0's)/titleID/offerID

tu's with TU... go into CAHCE location.. your best best.. since you seem kinda offset with knowing where stuff goes.. is use 360 Content Manager to FTP EVERYTHING..

it will be placed in proper location...

Ā 

I suggest you get XM360 also, and run that to UNLOCK everything..

Ā 

EDIT: also 360 Content manager will tell you proper install location, on the bottom right hand of the app.. like in this picture:

532187695db7490f072619136337703b.png

• Like 2

Ok, thanks for the reply, I'll try this.

Edit: I tried unlocking it with XM360! Works great!!! Thank you for your patience. Just one more question, for each new episode, I need a new TU?