RealModScene
ThatOneBrat

[REQ] Minecraft TU38 (TU # 44)

Hi all. I need the latest title update for minecraft (TU38 or TU # 44 for Jtag). It just got released to day and it would be great if someone *coigh* Swizzy *cough* upload it :D

TitleID: 584111F7

MediaID: 7CD33B56

BaseVersion: 00000001

• Like 1

1st off.. it's around the net.. 2nd.. if you check thru the threads of around 39ish.. they have become too big to be uploaded to unity.. *cough* how about you take your legit game on XBL and get it yourself?? *cough*

You know, if I had a non-jtag xbox 360, I wouldn't care of posting it here. Second, I clearly know that it can't be uploaded to unity, so that's why I'm asking here. Third, it was released, like few hours ago, so I am not finding it anywhere on the net.

If you don't have the update, don't comment on my post.

Thank you.

You know, if I had a non-jtag xbox 360, I wouldn't care of posting it here. Second, I clearly know that it can't be uploaded to unity, so that's why I'm asking here. Third, it was released, like few hours ago, so I am not finding it anywhere on the net.

If you don't have the update, don't comment on my post.

Thank you.

what with the self entitled-ness you THINK you have?? 1st RMS doesn't support piracy.. which you seem to only do.. as there are PLENTY of ways to do it.. eg, get a retail console, download the damn trail(you dont even have to BUY the game), and BAM you got the new TU.. doesn't take a genius to figure this out ;-)

We don't support piracy, however how you aquire the game data is up to you, i work under the assumption you HAVE purchased a copy of the game... you can buy the game from xbox.com but download elsewhere for all i care... regardless, minecraft has a XBLA (XBL download) and what i have... disc based release, they're both the same (disc has the XBLA package with a launcher)

I'll try to upload the new update soonish, gotta download it first ( will do that tomorrow after work... if i remember to do so... )

Sent from my SM-G903F