RealModScene
DatacomGuy

Running 2.1 - Upgrade to 3? How?

Had someone else RGH my 360.. So not sure how he did everything.

Should i update to the latest version? Any reason I need to, or should?

And, if so, how do I get it done? Any good tutorials?

Well i can help you if you provide more info about what you are trying to update.. You never mentioned what you are trying to update.. The kernel or something else.. But since you posted it in FSD support.. If you are trying to update then you should know that the guy you got it rghed from is living in 2012..(if he rghed it recently)

FSD is dead.. The new replacement is AURORA.. Better stability and more useful features.. And also in FSD you wont be able to connect to LiNK and also no covers..

Provide all the info you can in the next post

If we know exactly what you want, we could also help you. If you want update your Dashboard, take a look into this guide and read it carefully.

I actually had this RGH'd probably around 2012. I was bored with the skin, starting googling, and figured out that i was running some really outdated stuff.

I'm totally open to Aurora, no issues - as long as I can still play, i'm in. Let me know what details you need, and if you have tutorials or suggestions I'm all ears.

If you need the 360's firmware version or anything let me know.

If you want change your custom Dashboard, switch directly to Aurora. Create a new Folder in HDD1 and copy all Aurora Data inside, create auto boot Path in Dashlaunch, that was it. There are a lot Explanations and howto`s here on RMS. If you want update your RGH Dashboard, watch my last posting.

• Like 1

If you want change your custom Dashboard, switch directly to Aurora. Create a new Folder in HDD1 and copy all Aurora Data inside, create auto boot Path in Dashlaunch, thats it. There are a lot Explanations and howto`s here on RMS. If you want update your RGH Dashboard, watch my last posting.

Changing sounds good to me. Read through that updating - no thank you!

I'll check out the how-to's.. Thanks !!

If you want change your custom Dashboard, switch directly to Aurora. Create a new Folder in HDD1 and copy all Aurora Data inside, create auto boot Path in Dashlaunch, that was it. There are a lot Explanations and howto`s here on RMS. If you want update your RGH Dashboard, watch my last posting.

Can you tell me more about Dashlaunch? Is that on the xbox? Don't know anything about that one..

Dashlaunch is a (Homebrew) program which adds many additional features to your Xbox 360 RGH. Its available here von RMS. Realmodscene and the Internet, is full of descriptions of all Dashlaunch functions.

Alright guys. Got Dashlaunch installed (was already, but an old version), and switched to aurora. Pretty simple.

Stupid question though - FSD shows 130 games installed, but Aurora only 110. Can't figure out why that would be. Any thoughts? Or should I post in the Aurora forum..

You should add paths for the games which are not showing..maybe they are in some other folder.. Or maybe you are using filters..

As for the kernel updating, I am assuming you have never done that, and if you havnt done it since 2012, most of the newer games wont even work. I would look at the xebuild/dashlaunch updserv option, as it will do all the updating and "hard" stuff for you, and when it reboots it will be on the latest version.

As for the kernel updating, I am assuming you have never done that, and if you havnt done it since 2012, most of the newer games wont even work. I would look at the xebuild/dashlaunch updserv option, as it will do all the updating and "hard" stuff for you, and when it reboots it will be on the latest version.

Or, just reading the tutorial in my signature below...