RealModScene
Johnny78

Help with system link router settings

i cant go online with system link . 

i have a huawei E5172 router . i searched for too long to see how to port forwarding and i do as i saw , but when i do verify on my jtag it gives me  

data port reachable : failed 

broadcast port reachable : failed 

pls help me , i really want to play games with system link .

post-63914-0-45302500-1466875947_thumb.png

You need ports to host a game.. You can still join a game and play..

Check portforward.com and check there for a tutorial for your router and check if you have done everything correctly..

Set a static ip for your xbox.

And also instead of doing different for 3071 and 3072 try setting it 3071-3072 if you have the option..

Or simply try different ports.. It does NOT need to be 3071 and 3072..

Call your isp and ask them if they are blocking the ports and also tell your situation and ask them for help..

• Like 2

I have that problem too.....i think you can join the system link rooms and the servers are showing too but you can not join them in cod black ops 2 you get unable to join game session & in halo 4 you get unable to join player am i right???

• Like 1

I don't have the option for 3071-3072 .

How do I use different ports ?

I can join the system link rooms but the servers aren't showing to me

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

Are you sure that is the servers are not showing to you because sometimes the servers take long time to show depends on your internet connection speed.......wait a little time when you join a room and keep refreshing the system link servers at system link joining option......

• Like 1

I have that problem too.....i think you can join the system link rooms and the servers are showing too but you can not join them in cod black ops 2 you get unable to join game session & in halo 4 you get unable to join player am i right???

That means you are missing something (dlc etc. Or using a different tu) or your connection to the host isn't good enough...

Sent from my SM-G903F

BO2 servers are not showing to me . i wait for an hour .

i think it cant be shown when the data and broadcast port unreachable .

TU 18 AND ALL DLCS FOR BO2 . STILL NO SERVERS .

I already did as i saw on portforwarding.com and nothing happened

If you can join the rooms but cant see the games hosted by people then it is double-nat issue(like me). There is a tool in portforward.com that tells you if you have double-nat(never tried it, somebody wrote in the forums)

If it is then can't do much about it.. Just call your isp and ask help.. Tell them you want to forward ports for your xbox..

Replace 3071 and 3072 in your xbox (in broadcast port and data port space in aurora)with any other port between 1~65535 .. And do the same in your router settings..

Or it could be just solved by rebooting your router.. And also the fiber optic box if you have one..

• Like 2

i dont have a modem . i have a router with a SIM card in it .

i used 3074 port and reboot my router . nothing happen :sweat::sweat:

i dont have a modem . i have a router with a SIM card in it .

i used 3074 port and reboot my router . nothing happen :sweat::sweat:

That means you have 3G or similar which isn't supported... get a proper connection or you'll mess it up for everyone else...

Sent from my SM-G903F

But it worked for sometime then stopped

But it worked for sometime then stopped

You should consider yourself lucky then, 3G isn't stable or fast, using such a connection often causes everyone else you're playing with to suffer for it as you drag them down with you...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I tried to play BO2 using modem and the servers are shown but it gives me " Unable to join game session "

it means either you dont have the required map/dlc or the host is too far away from you and that you cant connect to the host..

Or you are not on the same TU as the host..

• Like 3

I have all dlc and tu18

can't join any server playing dlc map .

Can anyone pls give me a tutorial about sharing connection between pc and jtag (wired connection )

bro its simple u dont need port forwarding for online play on system link just make sure upnp is disabled in router settings and then you can play with ease

bro its simple u dont need port forwarding for online play on system link just make sure upnp is disabled in router settings and then you can play with ease

You enable upnp if your router supports that feature and it should automatically open the ports...

You really only need the ports to be open when hosting tho...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Please help me out i am using tp link modem router.and i done all the ports forward as given in portforward.com but there is no good. Data port status and broadcast port fails again and again.i dont know where i was mistaking .last time i did it on dlink modem router and it works pretty smooth.but now it causing so much trouble.any one who can help me

Please help me out i am using tp link modem router.and i done all the ports forward as given in portforward.com but there is no good. Data port status and broadcast port fails again and again.i dont know where i was mistaking .last time i did it on dlink modem router and it works pretty smooth.but now it causing so much trouble.any one who can help me

Read the thread?.. If not, do that.. Then post back.. Really in this thread almost all ways to solve this problems is metioned.. Just go through it..

What type of connection you have mobile or cable or dsl?

Try resetting the network settings in NXE