RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XBOX 360 engine

HOW TO MAKE AURORA STARTUP WITH MUSIC???

Hi......so i have been give up with playing on system link because its required networking knowledge and damned ports.......How ever this is not my problem right now like im said.......so i returned to the peacefully things like music......So my question is how to make aurora playing music every time i turn on my xbox 360 console(i set my startup path as aurora in dashlaunch so whenever i turn my console on it will launch aurora)......I tried that with dashlaunch but its only able to launch xex type files and not music files type........

Thank you for your help......but when im using xzp tool to unpack the default_music xzp file i cant change anything......i mean i cant replace the sound with another...yea i can add sound but cant replace the music in that file........and also i have tried that with another xzp file who have no sound and when im added sound to it and run it in my console there is no sound too!!!.........i have did exactly like Felida like this: sound/Music.wav but no sound (im using format factory to change the files from mp3 to wav instead of that online website in the tut)..........i will be crazy if i can not do that simple thing :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:

Thank you for your help......but when im using xzp tool to unpack the default_music xzp file i cant change anything......i mean i cant replace the sound with another...yea i can add sound but cant replace the music in that file........and also i have tried that with another xzp file who have no sound and when im added sound to it and run it in my console there is no sound too!!!.........i have did exactly like Felida like this: sound/Music.wav but no sound (im using format factory to change the files from mp3 to wav instead of that online website in the tut)..........i will be crazy if i can not do that simple thing :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:

You can only add sound to Felida's .xzp file with xzp tool.. And also make sure that the .wav file which you are replacing has the same name as .wav file which is already there..

You cannot try with other xzp file.. In order to do that you need to have the XDK and do what Felida did all over again..

Also i have replied to you on other topic read that aswell

• Like 2