RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Alexvsalex

Reset of time

Hi.
I have Xbox 360 Slim 250Gb.
Time resets every shutdown of console. Its means if I turn off and at once I turn on time will be 20 November of 2005.
Is it failure of console?

• Like 1

No it's not a failure. Mine does it too.

I believe the only way the time will be current is if you leave your xbox on 24/7, or when it's connected to your internet/router.

Don't let it bother you too much though, just enjoy all those games and dlc :thumbup:

• Like 1

My console have access to Internet via Wifi. But on it installed freeboot, so console not have access to Live. There are solutions for freeboot?

My console have access to Internet via Wifi. But on it installed freeboot, so console not have access to Live. There are solutions for freeboot?

Aurora attempts to set the time based on NTP (same as windows and most other devices does)

Yeah,

Mine does it too, but i've learned over the years, as long as i dont manually hit the power button (i turn off the console with controller) that it wont reset my time until i accidentally hit the power button....

• Like 1