RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XBOX 360 engine

SYSTEM LINK PORTS PROBLEM

Hi im trying to setup system link for aurora 0.5b and everything passed when i press verify button in aurora except the last two things which is the ports.......im sure that my port are open normally like this:

3071   192.168.0.100   ALL

3072   192.168.0.100   ALL

sorry cuz i dont have pictures....anyway my data port in my aurora is 3072 and the second which is broadcast port or something like that is 3071 and my dashlaunch setting are correct and im sure of that soooo where is the problem???? im using tp-link router and i can see the system link servers in my xbox 360 but im not able to join them??? please does anyone can fix this because i will be crazy if you guys dont fix this!!!!!

You dont need ports to play on link..you just need them to host a game on link..

Make sure you set a static ip for your xbox so it doesnot keep changing everytime you boot your console..

Also make sure your all other tests pass..

For opening the ports you need to take screenshots of your portforwarding router page and post them here ...

Screenshot will help a lot for solving your problem..

And also by system link servers you mean system link rooms or the games hosted by individuals?

• Like 1

Thank you for the very quick reply......as for question for system link server i have mean games hosted by individuals ...........i have set  a static ip for my xbox so the ip of my xbox not change......and here is the picture you want :image.pngthis picture i just like my ports but it is not mine the changes i have is my ip is 192.168.0.100 and not 192.168.0.104

Does upnp test pass?

If yes then remove your manual port forwarding settings then enable upnp in both xbox and router..

Yes the upnp test passes and I already do what you tell me but nothing changes.........whenever i tried to join a game hosted by individuals its tell me unable to join game.......in cod black ops 2 its tell me unable to join game session and sometimes unable to join game room..........and also in halo 4 its tell me unable to join player.......and also that happen in every system link game........I start felling that my problem is not going to be fixed  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

wait for somebody else to reply..it is going to be fixed.. Did you try removing the forwarded ports and trying to play on upnp.i think if you can see the games hosted by people then it is not your problem but the problem is host is too far away from you..

In general, if you can see other peoples games it's you using a different tu or not having the required dlc to play with the others causing these issues... it's also common that the connection between you and the host is very poor, you may have a very good connection (high speed etc.) And still have a poor connection to someone else due to the distance between you and/or their connection

Sent from my SM-G903F

That mean the data port and broadcast port fails is not causing the problem?

It shouldn't cause a problem when you're connecting to others, but it will likely cause a issue when they're trying to connect to you... however, your ISP likely changed something recently causing it to no longer function...

Does my nat type may cause the problem? because whenever i go to black ops 2 in system link room creation it tells me that my nat type is strict and in halo 4 it tells me unknown nat rating..........just asking...if yes then how can i change it to open?

In black ops 2 it shows my nat type as strict as well.. So i can play fine..it is not a problem of nat..

Then i think my slow internet connection may cause that problem to me............however thank you for letting me recognize the cause of the problem :thumbup:

For Black Ops 2, be sure you are on TU18. Also the "can't join the game session.." writing happened to everybody, sometimes. It is normal. Just continue to try, or try to join another host/game. : )

• Like 1