RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoNM0ddER149

COD: Black Ops 3 GOD version

Hello, I'm having trouble with my Black Ops 3 that I've just downloaded. It was a .ISO file and I've GODed it with Iso2God. I placed the game in the Content folder, along with compatibility pack 1 and TU8. Here's how it looks like: 4156091D (Black Ops 3 folder): 00000002 (Compatibility Pack 1)/ 000070000 (Xbox 360 Title)/ 000B0000 (Title Update). I launched the game, and it's still saying that I have to download the compatibility pack from Xbox Live. I managed to fix TU, but not COM Pack. HELP MEH!!! Btw, I launched the game from both: Xbox Dashboard and Aurora Dashboard.

Are you sure there is only 1 compatibility pack? I recall writing a tool that did the patching required to unlock the compatibility pack for bo3 when it came out...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Are you sure there is only 1 compatibility pack? I recall writing a tool that did the patching required to unlock the compatibility pack for bo3 when it came out...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Okay, saw your sarcasm there. So, I've downloaded your License Cleaner. How do I use it? What does it do? Do I just browse to the CP and let it do it's thing? (Cuz I haven't launched it yet.)

Hmm, a batch? Nvm, you just have to drag the damn CP to the LC. Dunzo! Thnx. If it doesn't work, I'll.............do nothing. If it does, I'll 1v1 you Swizzy XD.

Okay, saw your sarcasm there. So, I've downloaded your License Cleaner. How do I use it? What does it do? Do I just browse to the CP and let it do it's thing? (Cuz I haven't launched it yet.)

What do you mean sarcasm? I was asking you if you're sure there is only 1 compatibility pack, many times people believe that is the case but then realize there is more after googling a little bit...

Not sure what else you picked up as sarcasm?

Sent from my SM-G903F

License Cleaner didn't work! I'm still getting the same message that I have to download the CP from XBL. And I'm sure there ain't any CP 2! If there is, prove me wrong! FYI, I did rename the CP_patched to CP again and it does show up as "Compatibility Pack" in Xbox 360 Storage. Should I try TU1 instead (Even if I do that, Aurora still says TU0 even though I enabled it)? Do you really recommend to extract the container? What do I have to do with XM360? What have I done wrong? TELL ME PLEASE!

License Cleaner didn't work! I'm still getting the same message that I have to download the CP from XBL. And I'm sure there ain't any CP 2! If there is, prove me wrong! FYI, I did rename the CP_patched to CP again and it does show up as "Compatibility Pack" in Xbox 360 Storage. Should I try TU1 instead (Even if I do that, Aurora still says TU0 even though I enabled it)? Do you really recommend to extract the container? What do I have to do with XM360? What have I done wrong? TELL ME PLEASE!

If Aurora says TU0 it's because none are installed that match your version of the game...

Check that you don't have fakelive enabled and that your date is set correctly, if you still have the same issue, try an older TU... and of course, the filename shouldn't be "CP", It's a series of hex characters... anything else is incorrect and will render the file useless as the game won't try to load it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well idk exactly but the people on the other site said that there are two compatibility packs and you need them both and also the latest TU..

• Like 1

does anybody know where i could download the compatibility pack 2 ?
Apparently the TU 8 does not work without it.

Compatibility packs are copyrighted.. You wont get links to download any copyrighted material here.. Google has everything you need.

• Like 1

Compatibility packs are copyrighted.. You wont get links to download any copyrighted material here.. Google has everything you need.

damn it expected that would be the only answer i get, GOOGLE.