RealModScene

Ok i am creating room in bo2 every day and i am as leader of the room 20% of game i dont play becouse of cheaters or lagy players so it would be nice to have option friend list when you create room so only players from fried list can join room it would be easyer than block kick!!!

Or just make it possible to kick or block several people at a time. So you select the players and then press select button on controller and then u get options to kick or block. And if you block, it should also kick those players. This is all we need for perfect system link.

We dont need nova link. System link works just fine. All we need is better kicking options.

We dont need nova link. System link works just fine. All we need is better kicking options.

Well tbh i disagree with you on that point.. I do need NOVA..it will make my overall gameplay experience better..

With what?

If you need messaging functions we have a whatsapp group..

All we need is a more efficient kicking system and also if the room leader disconnects it should give the leadership to a person he taged as his friend. And if the room maker comes back the he should automatically reclaim the leadership.

Or even better if the leader could also give sub-leadership to 2 other people (but they can only give leadership if the main leader disconnects) so that they can help him with kicking.

If you need messaging functions we have a whatsapp group..

Thats cool but still for me it would be something new..that i have never tried..

All we need is a more efficient kicking system and also if the room leader disconnects it should give the leadership to a person he taged as his friend. And if the room maker comes back the he should automatically reclaim the leadership.

Leader loses connection and joins back gets the leadership back that would be a NOVA feature..

Or even better if the leader could also give sub-leadership to 2 other people (but they can only give leadership if the main leader disconnects) so that they can help him with kicking.

This is an amazing idea..multiple leaders..or sub-leaders..yeah amazing if this can be implemented..

But all of these kicking problems can be solved by making a room with a password..BUT as i know the guys who knows the password wont be online everyday so cant do much..

But after all we should be more than happy by now with what we have and it is for free.. :)

• Like 1

We are really happy with what we have. Thats why i said we rather have only few tiny modifications instead of a whole new system.

Between if nova will have many more features u can be sure that there will be bugs and it will have issues.