RealModScene
Mohamed Nigm

system link problem !!

hey guys

please help i still suffering from poor system link connection although i have raised up my internet speed connection but still suffering extreme lagging when playing gears of war 3 multiplayer i tried re updating dash board and re installing dash launch and even i bought a new router strangely since a while my system link was perfect  although i was on lower speed some one advised me to change the server because i am from Egypt and i need to get better ping sorry for my naive explanation !!  :smiling: but tell me if it is applicable or if you have any suggestion to improve the connection and if there is any edit for router settings 

When you lag go to www.pingtest.com. if jitter is more than 15ms than you will lag and its a problem on your side. Also turn off every other device that connects to internet (even turn off wifi on phone).

Also it depends from where the host lives. If he is too far away you will lag always

And DONT use wifi for your xbox!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Unless you have cable in your area you'll be stuck with the maximum copper can provide which is vdsl,even so vdsl has a higher latency than cable.You'll have to wait till UFB rollout is finished

• Like 1

Why on every game when I am connecting to server it says unable to connect or error or something like that,did I have to change something on dashlunch or something like that?

Why on every game when I am connecting to server it says unable to connect or error or something like that,did I have to change something on dashlunch or something like that?

It means that something went wrong, are you using the same tu as everyone else? Do you have all dlc installed?

Sent from my SM-G903F