RealModScene
amjrl

Have a question

I just got my xbox 360 two days ago, I had one when it first came out but it broke so now I have a new one, I have made a xna game engine and I made a game for xbox 360 years ago and now I want to put it on my xbox 360 the problem I'm having is xbox live indie has been closed now so I wanted to ask, would I have to mod my xbox 360 just to transfer my game from computer to xbox 360. I really want to still work on it even if the game is just for me to play and not others, or find a way how others to play later on. Can I have some ides on what I should do, If I have to mod what would I get because I have never modded before, I was hoping there is another way to do this with out modding but if thats the only way then I have to do it. Thank you

• Like 1

I'm not a developer; however, if your game is unsigned code then yes, you would want to install an RGH chip and dump the NAND with XeLL, write it back with custom firmware in order to unlock your device in order to do what you want it to do.

Nandpro is the pc tool to dump the nand, you then write xell to get your cpukey to build a new patched nand using your cpukey for all the encryptions

Sent from my SM-G903F