RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
firedaxter

indie games

Can I ask how to update indie games on RGH? I have read that for update them you need be on xbox live which on RGH isnt able and then I need know if there is any other way to update. For example I have Castle Miner Z but only version 1.4.4 and I know that it isnt latest. Thanks for help.

Basically, download it on a retail console from xbl and transfer to your RGH or possibly if they have TU's get hold of that and install (i don't really play indie games so i can't really check how all that stuff works)

Rerail console? I have read that when indie games have new update and you are on live you get request to update.

Retail... unmodified console... and yes, it's likely either that it downloads the game fresh (an updated version) or there's a TU for it...

I dont have retail console and I know that it downloads updated game which is bad for me because its problem find latest version on internet. If you know how to find it help me. Or can you ask someone who has thats game and then send me it? I'll be very thankful.

Sorry, but indie games are also covered under copyright laws, we do NOT allow for linking to or telling people where they can find copyright protected material... (besides xbox live that is, which is the original source for it anyways)

Why only indie games? When you can download and upload other games why no indie?

Anything that comes under copyright law are NOT allowed to share on this site..not only indie games..everything that is copyrighted..ex-DLC's etc..

I have been finding for a long time and I havnt found it.

Searching... and maybe nobody decided to share the updated builds?