RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bowie77

Saved game won't load

Hi, new problem today. Both lego marvel super heroes and lego dimensions saved game files won't load. It says this save data was created with a newer version of the game please download the latest patch? I haven't touched these games for a couple of months and haven't seen this problem before. Any ideas, it took me months to unlock deadpool for my son and I really don't fancy doing that again lol

It's related to you no longer using the TU you once used with the saves...

but i had'nt updated these games, and on lego marvel superheroes there is only one title update which i applied some time ago. 

Well, when you applied the tu... the saves got updated and will only work with that update or later moving forward... and now, you're not using that tu anymore for some reason... as a result, you get the error you mentioned...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I've just tried loading the games in fsd and they work fine, only in aurora I am getting this error. Weird right?

I've just tried loading the games in fsd and they work fine, only in aurora I am getting this error. Weird right?

Not really, Aurora is told NOT to use a TU for the game, it then finds the TU and deletes it... just as it was expected...

Start the game with FSD, go back to Aurora and scan for TU's... next, enable the TU for the game, voila! problem solved

Cheers, I'll try that later. Why does aurora delete the TU? I've been trying to add the latest TU for lego dimensions and it keeps getting deleted from the HD but shows up in aurora. I never had a problem adding the latest TU for lego marvel avengers using aurora.

Cheers, I'll try that later. Why does aurora delete the TU? I've been trying to add the latest TU for lego dimensions and it keeps getting deleted from the HD but shows up in aurora. I never had a problem adding the latest TU for lego marvel avengers using aurora.

If you do not scan or enable it for the game in aurora, it's assumed you want to run without it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

really struggling to apply the latest lego dimensions TU. i install it via usb, move it to the hard drive, scan and activate it in aurora and when i start the game it still asks for an update as aurora has deleted it.    the update works fine in fsd but aurora constantly deletes it. 

You probably didn't enable it and instead disabled it...

Sent from my SM-G903F