RealModScene
firedaxter

xboxunity account

does your spam folder auto clean after a week coz some do and it may have deleted without you knowing

No. I was cheching it if it came but nothing.

Please resend me verificatiom email or verify me because I want to use system link and it doesnt work without unity access. How I said usermame is daxter22

Ok, finaly I made new account and verify but now everything is pass but upnp is failed. And when I tried COD BO2 and I joined ti wrote connection interrupted.

Ok, finaly I made new account and verify but now everything is pass but upnp is failed. And when I tried COD BO2 and I joined ti wrote connection interrupted.

UPNP isn't needed, it's for automatic port forwarding...

The BO2 issue you're having is likely caused by the person you're trying to play with, the host probably don't have a good connection, or your connection to the host is bad...

Try another, see if it works... try other games aswell, there may be TU/version issues aswell causing issues (or even not having all the DLC that other guy have)

I think that problem is with my connection but I dont know why I can create a game ant it works very good and when I join always it write connection interrupted. Problem is that I have only COD and Diablo with system link and in diablo is still 0 players. Is there any way how to optimize internet connection on xbox? I read that I should use dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

I think that problem is with my connection but I dont know why I can create a game ant it works very good and when I join always it write connection interrupted. Problem is that I have only COD and Diablo with system link and in diablo is still 0 players. Is there any way how to optimize internet connection on xbox? I read that I should use dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Set the xbox to be automatic and have your router reserve the ip for it (dhcp reservation)

Try rebooting your router/modem, that may also solve the problem for you

Sent from my SM-G903F

So I have problem with reservation. When I have turned on xbox in dhcp table I saw xbox mac and ip address but I dont know how to reserve it because I have seen all using green tp link and I have orange and it have less opportunities.

Ok I saved xbox mac and ip to dhcp table and tomorow I check if it works. If not I'll try manualy 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and then I'll write what happened.

• Like 1

hello. I registered at xboxunity few weeks ago, but I havent recieved verification email. username: mohsin.ijaz619

Check junk/spam folder