RealModScene
Atifkazia

[REQ]LiNK select and kick

Hey guys,

So me and my friends play on LiNK almost everyday and we love it..thanks for the team behind it and also thanks to the ones who are maintaing it THANKS!.

So we make a room everyday without password so we meet new people everyday..but we also kick players that lag really bad and also if they are cheating...but sometimes loads and loads of people join our room and most of them lag.. So we have to kick them one by one..

All i want is to select some people say 5 people and kick them all at once instead of kicking them one by one and sometimes it takes some time to load the rooms...it wastes our time and also makes our gaming experience bad..

And one thing i have to say the bad laggy players keep coming back they never stop..and also the one who hosts has a pretty decent internet/connection so it's not a problem on our side..

My idea is you select those 5 laggy people and there would be an option like saying'kick selected 5' and boom no more players that are warping..

Maybe a NOVA feature? It would be awesome..

• Like 2

Just let us wait for NOVA. I hope it will be released sometime and not be canceled.

If you say it is taking some time to load the rooms, you may also be the main "hoster" who has the bad connection. You should'nt have 16mbit Down and 1mbit upstream.

Don't use WLAN but try to use Gigabit LAN if possible. The 360 only has 100mbit but it will be more stable when you use a good router.

I also hope NOVA will be released sometime in the future..

It takes time to load rooms only on the weekends..but that is not too much..its just too much people online at that time..it isn't a problem for me..i dont host the game or even the room if it has some connection to my internet speed..because i don't have the best of internet speeds..my internet is very basic..

Make a private room.It's very unfair to kick someone from a public room altho i agree cheaters are a problem.I believe that no one player should be able to kick other out of public room except maybe the admins.It would eventually lead to abuse.

• Like 2

Make a private room.It's very unfair to kick someone from a public room altho i agree cheaters are a problem.I believe that no one player should be able to kick other out of public room except maybe the admins.It would eventually lead to abuse.

Yeah we make a private room..do you mean make a room with password?..

I dont know how can some one kick people from a public room..

We dont usually make a room with pass because evereybody who knows the pass are not online everyday so we cant sit there playing with 2 or 3 people.. Soo we make our own room without password and many people join our room then we kick the cheaters and the laggy people..what is wrong with that? The room is mine and i believe i have the full authority to kick people..and there is no problem because the playersi have kicked could go in other rooms that have loads of players..

Sorry luky i didnt see your post..luky understands my problem completely because we both amd some other people play almost everyday..so if the developers of NOVA think this could be implemented without much effort and will be useful for people then you may..

• Like 2

Ehhh if you create room you are the leader of the room and thats it if you lose connection and you come back you should be the leader again automaticly but no when you lose connection the leadership allways falls to lagies 400ms delay player and you are than fu...can close room cant creare new one you can just go to sleep

Ehhh if you create room you are the leader of the room and thats it if you lose connection and you come back you should be the leader again automaticly but no when you lose connection the leadership allways falls to lagies 400ms delay player and you are than fu...can close room cant creare new one you can just go to sleep

That will be fixed with nova...

Sent from my SM-G903F