RealModScene
johnmerrick

xbox360 showing 2.9gb of 3.2gb used but...

when i go to  file manager i think it's called in fsd and look at the internal memory  the files don't add up to 2.9gb what gives?

i'm sure it wasn't this high before. i don't even save to it i have everything on my internal hard drive.

confused.

"Xbox system files do not forget that it takes place but a few !"

sorry i don't understand can you say that another way?

thanks

let me try another way.....fsd will tell you how much space is available on all  storage devices.

3.2gb is the internal memory i'm up to 2.9gb only 0.3gb left and it's full (i have a 500gb internal hardrive also that has about 250gb left).

how can i see what is stored  on the internal memory?

what happens when it is full?

Go to NXE and then settings and check the storage tab..you will see all the data but im not sure if it shows on which device a particular file/game is stored on specific device..

I was also having storage problems..but when i saw in nxe there were many old gamesaves of games which i didnt even have..soo cleared a lot of space from my internal hdd..

well i figured it all out ... i 'm a BIG idiot   :blushing:

the 2.9gb of the 3.2gb  was not used but free.now  that makes sense.

my apologizes for wasting peoples time.

well i figured it all out ... i 'm a BIG idiot   :blushing:

the 2.9gb of the 3.2gb  was not used but free.now  that makes sense.

my apologizes for wasting peoples time.

You might consider upgrading to Aurora, it's pretty easy to make out disk usage in Aurora's File manager.

hdd.jpg?raw=1

i want to upgrade but i'm just afraid i'd  mess up everything and i really don't have the time to spend searching and searching as to why this doesn't  do that and why this doesn't do that....

i want to upgrade but i'm just afraid i'd  mess up everything and i really don't have the time to spend searching and searching as to why this doesn't  do that and why this doesn't do that....

Well, there's no reason to get rid of anything you already have. Just installing Aurora doesn't mean FSD won't work anymore, although you might find it gets used less after Aurora  :unsure: .  I still have FSD installed, as well as XEXMenu etc. 

But anyways, that's why there's a whole forum here to support you. If you have any questions, ask away... Most questions have already been answered on this site though, it's just a matter of searching/researching.

• Like 1

i've searched most of the day for different things about this xbox360 not just here but the whole internet.

funny you post that that was exactly what i asked on another post.  feel dumb asking this in two different posts might get hit with a warning but since you brought it up

so if i delete a game path in aurora that game path for the same game will still be there in fsd3 though?

but if i download a TU in aurora that TU will now be present in fsd3

i've searched most of the day for different things about this xbox360 not just here but the whole internet.

funny you post that that was exactly what i asked on another post.  feel dumb asking this in two different posts might get hit with a warning but since you brought it up

so if i delete a game path in aurora that game path for the same game will still be there in fsd3 though?

but if i download a TU in aurora that TU will now be present in fsd3

In either, I believe TU's need to be scanned to show up. My understanding is that both Aurora and FSD copy TU's to their own directory, I might be mistaken though.

• Like 1