RealModScene
konsolenumbau

Xebuild Gui with any Flasher?

Hey up Guys.

Feeling a bit.... Dumb.... 😂

I was allways using JRunner but really like to use xebuild gui more often... Just to... Use it as it comes a lot more pro I guess... But....

I can't get that thing to recognize my Nandx... Not even see a option where I could configure something... Am I that blind?

Of cause using the newest version...

Searched the WHOLE WEB (😂😂) but did find nothing... But there are Buttons to read and Wright....

Any hint from somebody?

Thanks Seb

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

In XeBuild GUI you can use Nandpro (Tools/Nandpro Operations), to flash Images combined with Hardware flashing units. But I do not know, whether it works directly with your NandX.

• Like 2

Hey Dr. Gonzo.

Well I could have come over to xboxhacks.de as well to ask that ;-)

Let's see what swizz has to say. Got an squirt programmer here as well. Also matrix... Honestly... Never tried them on the gui as I really always use my Nandx...

We'll see. And... Danke Dir schonmal :-)

If your Nandpro or whatever is recognized by your Computer, it should usually work with XeBuild GUI. Try it out.

• Like 1

Hey Dr. Gonzo.

Well I could have come over to xboxhacks.de as well to ask that ;-)

Let's see what swizz has to say. Got an squirt programmer here as well. Also matrix... Honestly... Never tried them on the gui as I really always use my Nandx...

We'll see. And... Danke Dir schonmal :-)

The functions available are all part of NANDPro, xeBuild GUI does NOT directly communicate with any hardware flasher, it have support for sending commands to the included NANDPro build(s) it however isn't setup to work with Corona consoles (NANDPro 3.0 don't support Corona), i have built a library that does interact directly with NANDPro compatible devices (NAND-X, Matrix SPI Flasher etc. and also with JRProgrammer v1/v2) it can be found here: https://github.com/Swizzy/x360NANDManager along with a quick test GUI i setup to actually use it... it also supports 4GB Corona consoles (with 2 read/write modes)

• Like 1