RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

Red Dead Redemption help needed

hi guys. i have installed red dead redemption on my jtag, ripped using exiso. I have dl all of the TU and there are 8 of them. title update 8 is active

when i start the game i get the message "fatal crash occured" and fsd restarts itself.

I can run the the game with the tu disabled and it will also run with any of the other 7 tu's that i set to active but when i do this the game diables the dlc and warns me to dl the latest tu

I am using the right tu because i have checked the media id and the title id

The problem seem to be with tu number 8 ,ps i can run undead nightmare with tu 8 selected so i am confused

any ideas.

• Like 1

Did you convert the game to GoD? if so, don't use the GoD version.

If your not using GoD, try running a program called X360GameHack, and scan your RDR folder so it can remove any bugs (ie. anti piracy, not faults). After that, the GoD version should be ok.

• Like 1

Did you convert the game to GoD? if so, don't use the GoD version.

If your not using GoD, try running a program called X360GameHack, and scan your RDR folder so it can remove any bugs (ie. anti piracy, not faults). After that, the GoD version should be ok.

I always use exiso to convert, could this be the problem? i am dl a different verion of the game, if i run into problems again i will try ur suggestion, cheers.

I always use exiso to convert, could this be the problem? i am dl a different verion of the game, if i run into problems again i will try ur suggestion, cheers.

The version of the game should not matter, I assume your console it set to region free anyway?

Just run it through X360GameHack, should fix it if your going to use GoD.

I dont get it, you said you can run undead nightmare with tu8. So there is no any problams. You enter the game, press Start button, than go to Multiplayer->and than select System Link, and than the game will restart in system link mode.

I dont get it, you said you can run undead nightmare with tu8. So there is no any problams. You enter the game, press Start button, than go to Multiplayer->and than select System Link, and than the game will restart in system link mode.

i wanna replay single player campaign pal, the game starts ok at first but then when i select load game the loading screen appears then it crashes.

Hey guys, sorry for bumping a very old topic, but I am with the same problem and I found out that the "fatal crash intercepted" error  was related with a DLC in particular..... Myths and Mavericks, witch makes things more strange since it is a free DLC.

I tried to download more than once and uninstalled and reinstalled TU but with no success... also tried x360gamehack but afther the fix I cant even start the game without an incompatible version error that send me to the the original dash.... so I deleted and reinstalled my game from a Backup I have.

Also tried to manually download the TU 8 and put in my folder, but same thing happend, tried to enable fakelive and same thing too.

Anyone have a clue what else I can try or what is happening cause I searched the internet and so far just me and the author of the topic had this "error" with this game.

Thank you for your attention.

Edit: I re-downloaded all the files (including the game ISO) from different sources and the error still occurs, strange that in the internet looks lime mine and authors are the only cases of "fatal crash" on this game.

Making some tests I discovered that the error isnt with "Myths and Mavericks" only, but that in fact exist some incompatibility btw "Undead Nightmare" and "Myths and Mavericks" so here is the situation:

Game + Undead Nightmare + Myths and Mavericks - Undead Nightmare works, Normal Game Fatal crashes  :wallbash:

Game + Undead Nightmare  - Undead Nightmare works, Normal Game works without content 

Game + Myths and Mavericks - Undead Nightmare not present , Normal Game works 

Im still trying to find a way to run the game in the first mode..... by the way Im running the game using the extracted ISO, could this be a problem? GOD have a better compatibility? IDK if its relevant but I even try to run the game from the DVD and it still with the same issue.

Looked extra carefully my dashlaunch, everything is ok, tried with fake live and nothing...... also tried skip the FSD boot and load the game from xexloader but it still doesnt work!

Edited by Gabeiq

hi pal, i downloaded the goty edition and do not have any problems, funny thing is, fsd does not say there are any tu available either, i have also installed all the dlc to my jyag and it runs fine, regards

ps i always use exiso without issues

So there is no way to have all DLCs on the normal version?

There is... you just have to find the tu manually...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk