RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Madab

Title updates downloading partially

Hello,

I have a problem with Aurora and downloading TU's. All Tu's are downloading partially so Tu is not working. I tried to download it a few times and size is always different. So I am activating TU and it is not working. I have to download it manually by ftp.

Any advices?

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a problem with Aurora and downloading TU's. All Tu's are downloading partially so Tu is not working. I tried to download it a few times and size is always different. So I am activating TU and it is not working. I have to download it manually by ftp.

Any advices?

dont use wifi? or you have a crappy connection..

No I am using ethernet connection 200 Mbit/s so it is not the problem. Connection is stable.
But I thought that covers are downloading slow in my mind.

It doesn't matter how fast your connection is if it's got issues connecting to our server... in general, fast connections are more stable then slow ones tho...

Are you downloading the TU's from xboxunity on your PC? if so, maybe it's a problem with the browser/downloader you're using? or even your firewall/antivirus software?

It doesn't matter how fast your connection is if it's got issues connecting to our server... in general, fast connections are more stable then slow ones tho...

Are you downloading the TU's from xboxunity on your PC? if so, maybe it's a problem with the browser/downloader you're using? or even your firewall/antivirus software?

The problem is only with my xbox and Aurora. By PC TU are downloaded properly.

Sometimes covers are dowloading partially too.

The problem is only with my xbox and Aurora. By PC TU are downloaded properly.

Sometimes covers are dowloading partially too.

Could be a router thing? Could be and isp thing? Could be your hdd on 360.. i said wifi because that's the issue most times with people.. sounds like there is an issue with your box and the connection

• Like 2