RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NiightmareZ

FSD Guide Not Showing

Hello I have had this issue ever since i've update to dash 17502 and I cant seem to find a fix,

I am connected to JQE

FSDPlugin will not load

ConnectX Plugin is loaded

Link is enabled

Both ports are forwarded

DevLink and Ping Patch are Enabled

But the guide is still not showing, Please help I really want to play link

Unload fsd plugin and load it again..

If still doesnt work download a fresh copy of aurora

And another thing jqe360.com is gone.. New replacement xboxunity.net

Unload fsd plugin and load it again..

If still doesnt work download a fresh copy of aurora

And another thing jqe360.com is gone.. New replacement xboxunity.net

How do I unload it? I meant xboxunity not jqe, sorry

If you are using aurora..go to where you check the system link connection( sorry i dont remember the name that tab...where you check the ports pass or not..) instead of pressing the button..on that same tab you will see freestyle plugin and there will be and option/button

Written as unload(if it is loaded otherwise viceversa)..press that and press it again..

Sorry i couldnt describe it much better when you see it amd read my post you willunderstand everything..

Something is causing an issue with the plugin, make sure you don't use any dashlaunch plugins...

Devlink is supposed to be off, not on... did you read an old guide or something?

Sent from my SM-G903F

If you are using aurora..go to where you check the system link connection( sorry i dont remember the name that tab...where you check the ports pass or not..) instead of pressing the button..on that same tab you will see freestyle plugin and there will be and option/button

Written as unload(if it is loaded otherwise viceversa)..press that and press it again..

Sorry i couldnt describe it much better when you see it amd read my post you willunderstand everything..

Thanks, it's loadednot but...still nothing

Something is causing an issue with the plugin, make sure you don't use any dashlaunch plugins...

Devlink is supposed to be off, not on... did you read an old guide or something?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Devlink is disabled and I took off all my plugins, It works now Thanks man, is there a way where I can use my plugins?

Thanks, it's loadednot but...still nothing

Devlink is disabled and I took off all my plugins, It works now Thanks man, is there a way where I can use my plugins?

The plugins are trainers correct? They're sometimes blocking the fsd plugin on purpose...

Sent from my SM-G903F