RealModScene
LoneDeranger

Title updates

Recently I was aware of Title Updates. for many of my games, there are TUs available in the menu from XBOXUNITY.

Thing is, that the automatic path for those downloads is /HDD1, and I don't have HDD1, but two USB0 & USB1 (two external HDDs).

Is there a way to set the download folder automatically to USB1? because for each update I make, I have to set the path manually.

Also, is there a way to batch download all TUs available (the latest ones that is) and automatically apply all of them to the games?

0.5b don't support USB#:/ it supports USBMU#:/ tho, but no, there's nothing for downloading all of the latest tu's for games at this time, maybe someone makes it as a utility script in 0.6b

Sent from my SM-G903F

Swizzy, thank you so much for all the help.

What is USBMU and how can I have my USB0/1 as USBMU0/1? When I do that, is there a way to point Aurora to the correct drive once, and it will stay for all future title updates?

They're when you set them as System memory... 17349 added support for using USB devices for content such as DLC and gamesaves, it can also hold SOME TU's...

Check NXE, and configure a device and it'll be USBMU#, however, it'll also be limited to 32GB and any data on the device may be lost (be careful) you can still use the remaining space for games etc. tho (i think, i haven't actually tried to have USBMU + games on the same device)