RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vick79

RGH 1.2 Coolrunner not acting right

and you still havent specified which kernel you are using.. lol

Sorry, I thought the kernel updates along with your dashboard. I will write nand back and check.

Sorry, I thought the kernel updates along with your dashboard. I will write nand back and check.

kernel is the same as dashboard.. just wow.. lol but yeah.. specifically what is the dash you are trying to use?? lol

My dashboard is 17489.

try wiring it up rgh2.0 style.. or try different timing files for rgh 1.2.. plain and simple..

Sorry guys, my soldering obviously still wasn't right. My original nand wouldn't fully boot until I pulled all of my wiring. I will have to rewire the whole thing. I must have had a short somewhere. I will do so, when I return from work, and actually get some sleep first. Thank you for everyone's help, sorry about the lack of knowledge. Until a couple of months ago, I modded the drives. I didn't start doing RGH until I bought my XBOX One. I build my own circuits, so this soldering job is really hurting my pride. lol

• Like 1

Also, make sure you tape the cables down, and avoid those... what're they called again? (my memory fail me, but the coils near the CPU, they generate a magnetic field which disrupts the signal in the wire)

They are called inductors. 

• Like 1

I soldered the wires back, not to the glitcher, wouldn't boot dash again. rerouted my wires, dash boots fine. Either the EMF is strong on this console, or pll and rst are interfaring with each other. I will find a new perminent root and try again.

I had a falcon console that would only boot stock if the cpu_pll_bypass wire was removed from the motherboard, it didnt matter if I wired it to the top of the board, or the bottom. That was an RGH1 console, and it had no problem booting the glitch image. Just a thought on your issue. I would also suggest trying R-JTOP, if you havnt already. ;)

• Like 1

I ran my pll wire through the hole in the board, ran rst  up the back of the board near the fan. I loaded 18 timing file, worked like a charm. I finally got this stubborn system to boot xell. Thanks for your support everybody.

• Like 2