RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DracoAzule

Can't sign up on jqe360

I know I had an account there already under DracoAzule.

, c

But when I tried to log in on LINK I got the unvalid user name error.

So I tried to log in on the website. Says invalid username/password.

So I try to reset my password. Have the new password sent to my hotmail email, copy paste the new password, still says invalid username/password.

So I try to make a new account with my yahoo email. It seems to go through, sends me my activation link, I click the link, come back to try to log in, and it still says invalid username/password.

So then I try to create yet another account. This time using my hotmail account yet again. It seems to go through, sends me an activation link, when I try to click it, it says invalid activation code.

So what the hell is going on here

I did. going to jqe360.com brought me to covers.jqe360.com and I was able to register just fine there however I'm still unable to log in or register at link.jqe360.com

This is pissing me off.

Well I still can't log in from my Xbox either. It's still giving me the same apikey mistmach error BS. Even though I know for a fact I'm using the right username password.

I can't log in on the link.jqe360.com site either. Even though I've reset my password about 15 trillion times. I can't log in using my email or actual username.

Hello DracoAzule,

i have the same big problem and i'm pissed off too. No one can give me an acceptable solution.

In the Last 3 days i've 10 acoounts with 6 mail accounts. :angry:

Firstly make sure you have activated your account with the mail you have recived.

Secondly covers and link are same sites.They use same database.

Thirdly Do Not Enter A Nick Contains Just Letters, it should contain numbers like that: Cowboy86

Sorry for bad English.

Okay that fixed it. Signed up as DracoAzule24

You know, might have helped if the site said something about having to have numbers in your nickname. Because it said nothing about that.

I logged in perfectly and activated first time from the covers part of the site after I had issues with the password not working from the link site.

I know there is an issue with the password reset from the link section as it kept on saying original password mismatch even when i cut and pasted from the reset password email from the link part of the site but it worked when I changed to the covers section.

You could try resetting your cookies and try another browser I guess?

of note my username is professor_jonny with no numbers in it

my username has no numbers in it.

Some people should just stay away from FSD. This is big boy stuff.

Your lucky you sorted it, the cheek from you I wouldn't have bothered my a_se wasting time trying to help.

All support on this site is from users free time, the ones who made FSD is of their free time too, we who be on this site day to day to help people are not like customer support where we have to help you... we can say no

Next time you need help, you should consider how you ask your questions if you want a response.

Does it even come to mind that some parts of the site may be under maintenance or just not functioning properly for a few moments?

Just because nobody is getting paid doesn't give an excuse to put up an online service that half the time doesn't even work. Much less ignore someone who was simply asking for help.

If you have the free time to be here, you have the free time to help a guy out.

Just because nobody is getting paid doesn't give an excuse to put up an online service that half the time doesn't even work. Much less ignore someone who was simply asking for help.

If you don't like it, don't use it, it is as simple as that.

Just because something didn't work out and you need help doesn't give you the damm right to be cheeky about it.

Well I can't use it. Because now even though I have my account set up, my xbox doesn't want to connect. Like at all.

I press the guide button, click system link, and the game room never loads. Even on games that I know are supported.

And I'm not trying to be cheeky about it. And I do know what I'm doing, I doubt many people here can say they create their own homebrew DLC. Seems to simply be some network issues.

Working perfectly since day one here. Operator error.

Well I can't use it. Because now even though I have my account set up, my xbox doesn't want to connect. Like at all.

I press the guide button, click system link, and the game room never loads. Even on games that I know are supported.

And I'm not trying to be cheeky about it. And I do know what I'm doing, I doubt many people here can say they create their own homebrew DLC. Seems to simply be some network issues.

make sure you console is linked with your account, now that you have your account info run through the setup tutorial again.