RealModScene
Mattie

A lil' somethin' somethin' about Aurora 0.6b

It would be nice to format a USB device from Aurora instead of NXE :p

Not as easy as it may seem...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the new version... just like many others :)

Keep up the good work ðŸ‘

this is a suggestion due to the fact i love aurora so much it deserves to have fan control because i have to boot to fsd for the fan to come on it gets annoying me doing this and another thing is i noticed you need another column area for original xbox games which i did noticed because i have regular xbox games in there i dont even know how to show i have them but in fsd it shows i have about 21 games in there but i know it would look much better in aurora this my first post ever but i do thank the team for this dash creation because its the best i ever seen and as gamers like me we support and will be patient for your next release which i know it will be a shock and awe.

this is a suggestion due to the fact i love aurora so much it deserves to have fan control because i have to boot to fsd for the fan to come on it gets annoying me doing this and another thing is i noticed you need another column area for original xbox games which i did noticed because i have regular xbox games in there i dont even know how to show i have them but in fsd it shows i have about 21 games in there but i know it would look much better in aurora this my first post ever but i do thank the team for this dash creation because its the best i ever seen and as gamers like me we support and will be patient for your next release which i know it will be a shock and awe.

Well, the first question has been answered a trillion times.. So why ask again and again?!?!.. As said by the people who are developing this amazing dash.. IT WILL NEVER COME.. As there are many reasons it damages your console.. Rather set up target temp in dashlaunch and you will not be annoyed anymore..

Not sure about the second question ..probably something related to filters..

I just set my target temp to 60c on all 3 measurements in DashLaunch. Never have to touch another fan control...

• Like 1

when i can donwload  aurora 0.6b?? please

You can download it when it is released.. Now DONT ask when it will be released.

• Like 2

I have not seen any mention of fan control as in freestyle . will this be added as well ? thanks for all the hard work guys you're doing an awesome job !

I have not seen any mention of fan control as in freestyle . will this be added as well ? thanks for all the hard work guys you're doing an awesome job !

it has been mentioned a million times that it will NOT be added .. Instead set up target temp in dashlaunch
  • Like 2

it has been mentioned a million times that it will NOT be added .. Instead set up target temp in dashlaunch

There might be a way to set target temps for dashlaunch in this version of aurora, as there will be lua scripting, and all you have to do is modify a couple of lines in a ini file for that. I dont know if you will be able to apply the settings directly to dashlaunch though, so it might require a reboot to adjust, when changed via the script. Then again, there are some dashlaunch settings that can be edited in real time by the freestyle plugin, but I dont know if you could do it with LUA scripts.

There might be a way to set target temps for dashlaunch in this version of aurora, as there will be lua scripting, and all you have to do is modify a couple of lines in a ini file for that. I dont know if you will be able to apply the settings directly to dashlaunch though, so it might require a reboot to adjust, when changed via the script. Then again, there are some dashlaunch settings that can be edited in real time by the freestyle plugin, but I dont know if you could do it with LUA scripts.

Dashlaunch don't have that in the ini, dashlaunch modify smc_config for temp/fan settings...

Sent from my SM-G903F

any news about aurora 0.6b ??

Yes, certainly they have news about update, but they decide not to tell anyone and hide them. And yes, only if you ask 10 times more, then they change their mind and tell you where update is hidden! ;)

Yes, certainly they have news about update, but they decide not to tell anyone and hide them. And yes, only if you ask 10 times more, then they change their mind and tell you where update is hidden! ;)

True.. the secret location is in the ps2 apps on sks.. hahaha