RealModScene
Mattie

A lil' somethin' somethin' about Aurora 0.6b

Is there sound effects to stick buttons control the next update or not important !

Thanks for the update.

Very good all of this! :thumbup: ou w

i hope that's new Aurora release (0.6b or another) have a System LiNK Xbox Classic support on 360 compatibility.

While this would be a nova feature, I dont know how possible this actually is, as the xbox emulator unloads all plugins, when it loads, as far as I understand. You would have to modify the Xbox emulator, so that it didnt do that, and if that is doable, then it would be nice if they added a game profile changer to nova for the xbox emulator, so you dont have to hex edit XBE files, to get them to even launch on the emulator. ;)
  • Like 2

Why GOD? RIP is much better AND most Xbox 360 Games are the same like on PC like Skyrim, so you can easily mod any game as you want... (and RIP is smaller than GOD)

Why GOD? RIP is much better AND most Xbox 360 Games are the same like on PC like Skyrim, so you can easily mod any game as you want... (and RIP is smaller than GOD)

Because not all games work as a XEX rip... and, that's easy to implement aswell, it's just a matter of copying the disc content... we just haven't made a script specifically for that (yet) we'll most likely leave that up to some user to do, or spend some time after the 0.6b release and create one...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Because not all games work as a XEX rip... and, that's easy to implement aswell, it's just a matter of copying the disc content... we just haven't made a script specifically for that (yet) we'll most likely leave that up to some user to do, or spend some time after the 0.6b release and create one...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I would like to try one. I wanted to make a script for transferring games between xbox 360 in LAN so why not a DVD2RIP :)

I would like to try one. I wanted to make a script for transferring games between xbox 360 in LAN so why not a DVD2RIP :)

What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G903F

What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Something like, if I own a game and my friend need/want it, I realized that not everybody have a usb disk and not everybody want to format it as superfloppy just because the xbox 360 does NOT support MBR NTFS/FAT32 for their personal data so I tought about: If both consoles support ftp, why shouldn't we copy the game directly to you xbox 360 over ftp? And if we install the ftp plugin than we could try to make a background thread which continous copying the game while you or I play another game. Better than using a computer, downloading, uploading, deleting, ... xyz or am I too far with my ideas? And this could work for anything like DLC, Profiles... Savegames... maybe someone will be able to make a VPN with his friends and going further...

You would have to write a ftp client in lua for that :/

Sent from my SM-G903F

You would have to write a ftp client in lua for that :/

Sent from my SM-G903F

Or maybe a controller which works together with the ftp plugin (means that I have to load two plugins... the ftp client like from FSD or AUR AND the controller)

Or maybe a controller which works together with the ftp plugin (means that I have to load two plugins... the ftp client like from FSD or AUR AND the controller)

Xbox360 totally supports fat32 mate.. before it did too, just to use it as xb storage(profiles/saves) it required fatx format.. fat32 has always been able to be used for use with xexmenu/fsd/aurora filemanagers no problem

Edit: and to transfer anything while playing the game or anything will drastically take a hit to speeds, as the hdd can only read/write at certain speeds.. would be just super easy to ftp then wait, or copy to fat32 usb and transfer that way..

Xbox360 totally supports fat32 mate.. before it did too, just to use it as xb storage(profiles/saves) it required fatx format.. fat32 has always been able to be used for use with xexmenu/fsd/aurora filemanagers no problem

Edit: and to transfer anything while playing the game or anything will drastically take a hit to speeds, as the hdd can only read/write at certain speeds.. would be just super easy to ftp then wait, or copy to fat32 usb and transfer that way..

Yes, it support FATA32 but not as MBR/GPT for their content, only super-floppy and unfortunately, windows-user never realize that until they us it on linux or want to access the data with some special programs.

No, not fatx, that was the old format. As I remember, before the metro-update came out, they added the supperfloppy format for easy backups, restore, ... if you just wanted a specific file or else. I dunno what M$ thought about that but never mind, the fatx usb-drive is obsolete (since metro-update never saw again but I still have a backup from a fatx drive (3 files))

2016-05-31%2013_44_48-Program%20Manager.

It does support mbr, where did you read anything else??

Sent from my SM-G903F

It does support mbr, where did you read anything else??

Sent from my SM-G903F

MBR yes but not for their own content!

If I try to copy with aurora any content on an usb-stick with FAT32/MBR, the drive doesn't even shown by the filemanager.

In System => Storage there will be my drive but marked as "unformatted" ...

• Like 2

MBR yes but not for their own content!

If I try to copy with aurora any content on an usb-stick with FAT32/MBR, the drive doesn't even shown by the filemanager.

In System => Storage there will be my drive but marked as "unformatted" ...

Are you on 17489 or later as kernel?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Weird, it works fine for me with mbr...

Sent from my SM-G903F

ups, that is suspicious O_o

Normally, boot sticks are formatted FAT32

EDIT: Okay, I have to apologize to everyone for my mistake.

Obviously, my boot-sticks were formated as NTFS/MBR instead of FAT32/MBR and this was the reason, why the xbox formatted them again but as superfloppy...

I dunno why I didn't realized that, even if everyone says, that NTFS is NOT bootable for installing Windows or else...

SORRY ._.

ups, that is suspicious O_o

Normally, boot sticks are formatted FAT32

Not since Windows 7, Windows 7+ are generally NTFS these days...