RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

HELP NEEDED on updating my dashboard.

i am looking forward on updating my dashboard. 
thought i would use this tutorial (http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144) by swizzy i think.

SO is there anything i should take care of before i go forward with updating my dashboard.

Any precautions or any thing at all i need to take care of before updating ?

Currently my dashboard version is 16203 and i am running FSD.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE, kind of a newbie to this and i really don't want to screw things up.

check if you have a launch.ini in your nand (flash:\) if so, copy that to HDD1:\ if there isn't one there already, other then that, just follow the tutorial =)

oh well there is no need to update my FSD beforehand, just follow your tutorial yeah ?

FSD is gone..no more updates..just update your dashboard and download aurora...imo better than FSD..

Just follow swizzy's tutorial..

• Like 1

I do believe the latest "J-Runner" is not being updated for the newest dash, use XE build GUI. Get your hack information (Jtag,RGH,RGH2 or R-Jtag) from DashLaunch. 

You can get your CPU key from Xell or Dashlaunch if required. Its really hard to spoil your hacked xbox. 

I do believe the latest "J-Runner" is not being updated for the newest dash, use XE build GUI. Get your hack information (Jtag,RGH,RGH2 or R-Jtag) from DashLaunch. 

You can get your CPU key from Xell or Dashlaunch if required. Its really hard to spoil your hacked xbox.

That's the software explained in my tutorial, i only use my own software when i can...

well everything looks simple all thanx to that tutorial by swizzy. 

all i know is : Board - trinity 

flash - trinity

type - glitch2

But i cant seem to find my hack type i.e is it RGH, RGH2 or JTAG ?

ANY HELP ON THIS ?

Glitch2 means it's RGH 2.0

Trinity might be automatically identified as RGH 1.x tho, they're essentially the same thing on Trinity (same exact install and everything) so it doesn't really matter what you choose between RGH 1.x and 2.0