RealModScene

hi guys

i have a problem regarding system link connection as i used to play GOW3 system link but recently the link has a very poor connection and after joining a room and then a party it hangs a lot and sometimes when i restart the router and xbox it is rarely getting better i have jtag corona motherboard .. do you have any suggestions or advice ... do you recommend clearing hard disk Cash and is it safe to clear cash from jtag? if it is ok how can do this safley

thank in advance :)

Happened to me these days but returned everything is good now I think the problem of slow internet !!

What is your problem? Is it taking too long to load rooms or the game you are playing lags a lot..?

If the game is lagging it has nothing to with LiNK..its a problem because either the host has bad connection or he is too far away from you..

Or you have bad connection..

• Like 1

What is your problem? Is it taking too long to load rooms or the game you are playing lags a lot..?

If the game is lagging it has nothing to with LiNK..its a problem because either the host has bad connection or he is too far away from you..

Or you have bad connection..

i have played before with the same players and it was perfect but recently i suffered this issues so i want try some solutions like clearing system cache or other action if you have any other suggestions tell me

and how can i clear system cache for jtag without loosing my jtag file?

I dont know how to clear system cache..and i also dont know if it will help regarding your problem or not...

When problems occur when playing online on LiNK i usually do these things..

Reboot router/modem/extender if you have one

Enable/disable QoS in router page..

Enable/disable WMM in router page..

Also are you using wired or wireless?

And also is someone using internet while you are playing?

Most of the time router reboot will solve everything for me..

• Like 1

and how can i clear system cache for jtag without loosing my jtag file?

Clearing cache won't delete anything related to your JTAG/RGH system, possibly TU's you've got installed... that's about it...

Delete everything in HDD1\Cache, or go into NXE (Xbox 360 built in Dashboard) in System Settings/ Memory/HD, and push Y (device options). Now you can choose the option, clear the System Cache