RealModScene
gavin_darkglider

Have you heard of DRACO?

Just because I think the world should know, DRACO is an experimental drug in development by Dr. Todd Rider, that is having funding issues. What makes this drug revolutionary, is that it has the potential to eradicate virus's from the human body by forcing apoptosis in infected cells. Now, if all of you hackers out there, like me, dont think this is one of the most revolutionary medical hacks, that you have ever heard of, then I would have to agree to disagree.

I am bringing this to the attention of the members of this site, as Dr. Rider is currently having funding issues, which are preventing him from continuing his promising research. Think about it this way.... How many people on this site would like to never have to suffer from the flu again? or a Cold, or god forbid(If you believe in that sort of thing) herpes, or HIV? This research could essentially take the worry about viral infections out of your life forever, and cure you if you have a potentially deadly, or just downright annoying virus. Currently Dr. Rider is doing crowd funding to help get the funding for this research.

For those, that cant see the potential in this, just think about the fact that this includes advances in nano technology and biology also.... :) It just might lead to other awesome discoveries also, like being able to beam TV directly into your brain. lol. Probably not, but  another possible application would be to apply Chemo Therapy directly into cancer cells, so instead of having to poison the whole body to potentially cure cancer, which makes you sicker than the cancer did, and possibly kills you on its own.  

I am am not promising that this will be an effective treatment for anything, but until the research is funded, and large animal, and human trials can begin, we will never know. So, before going on some crazy rampage, about how this is anti religious, or what ever, as some people on the internet have, I implore you to look at the potential for mankind as a whole. 

Please check out the indigogo campaign, and donate if you have some money to spare. Anything helps, and at the very least, you can say you tried to make a real difference in the world for people other than yourself.

Here is the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dracos-may-be-an-effective-cure-for-viral-diseases#/story

Thank you for the time and consideration. Anything helps

PS, I should also mention that even if you dont donate, telling other people about this research, and the potential of it, might encourage them to donate, which also helps the cause. ;)

• Like 5