RealModScene
Harsh Vardhan

Help needed.Fatal crash error, Game error RGH Corona on 16537

Hello I own a XBOX 360 Slim 4gb Corona with RGH and I am running the dashboard 16537. I have used the xbox without any problem but since the last 1 month while playing games it's  giving me a fatal crash intercepted error after I've played the games for sometime  and some games like GTA 5 quit on it's own after running for a few moment and  displays the error to download the game again. More of less each and every game on my hdd is giving me errors after being played for a short amount of time. 

So I would request the users to provide me with some possible solution as I've no clue what is causing the problem. Any help would be deeply appreciated. 

Thank you.

Update your kernel, you're quite far behind and that's likely what's causing your problem... read my tutorial linked to in my signature below...

Update your kernel, you're quite far behind and that's likely what's causing your problem... read my tutorial linked to in my signature below...

Thank you Swizzy. I updated to 17502 but still I am getting the same errors for the games. 

Did you read his last Posting ?

He had update his 360, but the Problem is still present ;)

Did you running the Games from internal or external HD ?

I am trying to run the games from my internal HDD and all the games are converted to GOD format. For some I am getting disc is unreadable even though I have played more than 60% of the game and for some I am getting the game error saying "try downloading the game again"

Delete the non working games and reextracting the games and put it back to your Hd.

Sadly I don't have my discs with me anymore. Anyway I will try swapping the hard drive with a different xbox on rgh and will see if it works because the same game rips have worked on my friends xbox without a fault.

Thank you everyone for your help

• Like 1

Move your God Games back to you Pc, and convert the games with GOD2ISO. But it may also be possible that the HDD has bad sectors. What you can also try is, to disable the function fakelive in Dashlaunch. In the past a user on RMS could to solve the same problem, with disable the function in Dashlaunch. There is no guarantee that it will also help in your case, but try it.

• Like 2

Move your God Games back to you Pc, and convert the games with GOD2ISO. But it may also be possible that the HDD has bad sectors. What you can also try is, to disable the function fakelive in Dashlaunch. In the past a user on RMS could to solve the same problem, with disable the function in Dashlaunch. There is no guarantee that it will also help in your case, but try it.

Fakelive is already disabled, I will try to run it through god2iso tomorrow and let you know. Thank you :)

• Like 1

You are a savior , sir. GOD2ISO was what I was looking for. Solved my problem after I converted it to ISO format and then launched it from the xex file. 

Thank you very much .. =)

• Like 2