RealModScene
John Mc Grath

Disney Infinity 3

Hi all

I have Infinity 3 installed on my HD and got a few new figures but when I try to use them it says I need a game update.

I have the latest dash and xbox updates but I think it's a game update thats needed.

I checked for updates from within Eurora for that game but nothing.

Any help on getting this to work.

Thanks

Hi Swizzy

Thanks for that have done it all but not sure if correct.

when I restarted the unit it booting into Auraro than when I started the game I got the message that an update was available I clicked no and press yes to security updats?

I thought it would have asked for update on system boot up ?

When I started the game after the update I noticed it showed Disney and also the Marvel logos.

But once I put the marvel figure on the pad it looks for an update and asks to connect to xbox live

Thanks

How do you set file manager to advance mode so I can remove sysext ?

Hi all

I have Infinity 3 installed on my HD and got a few new figures but when I try to use them it says I need a game update.

I have the latest dash and xbox updates but I think it's a game update thats needed.

I checked for updates from within Eurora for that game but nothing.

Any help on getting this to work.

Thanks

Disney Infinity 3.0
TitleID: 42560832
MediaID Count: 1
Updates for MediaID : 53AC08B4
Title Type: 360
Last Updates: 2016-01-24

that is the only one on unity, so.. if you are NOT finding one.. then you might be a tad bit out of luck.. 
that.. or with newer pieces, there could be a compatibility pack, or even newer TU required.. which is why your newer ones ask for the update..
  • Like 1

Ya I got that update install also which gives me the Marvel logo which it did not without the TU update.

But still when I add the figures it needs another update ?

Ya I got that update install also which gives me the Marvel logo which it did not without the TU update.

But still when I add the figures it needs another update ?

compatibility pack maybe?? as there really is no way to tell without booting it up on retail console mate..

Edit: or even a newer TU?? lol.. but yeah.. 

• Like 1

Yes, I told you update the Avatar of the first and the problem will be solved !!

How do you do that ?

Thanks

Are you online with your jtag/rgh? If you're on Dashboard fine and when you launch the game it asks for an update then it's for the game itself, if you get prompt with one on dashboard you probably need the avatar update(If your avatars show as ghosts on your dashboard then you need the avatar update.)....This is a problem when you got a lot but this is the solution

Yes, I told you update the Avatar of the first and the problem will be solved !!

well.. considering.. xbox.com says there is a language pack.. release 3/10/2016.. i highly doubt the "avatar update" will fix the problem.. lol.. odds are there is a TU/compat pack needed.. for the OP's new characters.. tu's and compat packs aren't even listed on there either.. so yeah..

Are you online with your jtag/rgh? If you're on Dashboard fine and when you launch the game it asks for an update then it's for the game itself, if you get prompt with one on dashboard you probably need the avatar update(If your avatars show as ghosts on your dashboard then you need the avatar update.)....This is a problem when you got a lot but this is the solution

OP has already stated, it asks for the update when he places the new characters on.. sheesh.. read the thread..

Hi

I have followed  the info on updating the Avatar

My problem is the xbox wont see the update on the pen drive.

Question will it still run the update if it's already updated ?

How to I set Aurora to File manager Advance mode so I can remote files inside of sysext folder.

Thanks

I was also thinking of installing infinity3 on my other xbox which is normal  and some how find a way to extract the files from that HD to my pc

• Like 1

OP has already stated, it asks for the update when he places the new characters on.. sheesh.. read the thread..

I gave him this solution because there are people who have to update the Avatar along came the problem in this topic of the game ... I do not know that there is an update compatibility !

You may select from Aurora Open update there is a file named Biometric Setup.xex file Try

Hi

I have followed the info on updating the Avatar

My problem is the xbox wont see the update on the pen drive.

Question will it still run the update if it's already updated ?

How to I set Aurora to File manager Advance mode so I can remote files inside of sysext folder.

Thanks

I was also thinking of installing infinity3 on my other xbox which is normal and some how find a way to extract the files from that HD to my pc

1. the update will not show up if the console already has it.. you might need to rename to $$ystemupdate if dashlaunch is set to block updates..

you can check tho... by going into stock dash, and under social.. you will either have a cartoonish character if its there, or a grey blob character if it is not

2. you can't just place the files there and they magically work.. needs to be done via dashlaunch updserver (xebuildgui/jrunner/xebuild command line) or via USB

3. you getting the files yourself would be the BEST option here mate.. as the game isn't "wildy" popular in the RGH scene.. but you could upload the newer TU for everyone else tho.. which would be easy as hell.. all you would need is a fat32 flashdrive (pretty sure you have 1 since you are trying the avatar update this way)

and move the files to usb.. there is no special "encryption" like there used to be with them.. just a content folder on USB.. this changed with dash 17349

I gave him this solution because there are people who have to update the Avatar along came the problem in this topic of the game ... I do not know that there is an update compatibility !

the game wouldn't run more than likely if it isn't there.. not being mean or rude mate.. just being honest.. and as he said... game boots fine.. i doubt it is an avatar update problem here..

You may select from Aurora Open update there is a file named Biometric Setup.xex file Try

and where do you see this out of the 100's of tutorials on how to update your 360?? please dont give advice that might potentially ruin something.. not saying you are wrong here.. but if people like Swizzy and other great names in the scene dont mention that method.. i wouldn't just go out on a whim and do it..
  • Like 1

Hi all

Just an update

I downloaded the files needed from xbox live on my other xbox and copied them over to the RGH one

I also extracted the game DVD to the RGH box just to be sure they have the same titleid.

Booted up the game YES its working.

Thanks lads for pointing me in the right direction.

• Like 2

I gave him a right way to update the Avatar but would not tell him to do something wrong .... I'm sure of what I say I am a person who has found the same problem with this topic but This game the way this topic solved his problem so I replied my way this topic I do not give way inflict damage.!! Unfortunately, if you do not understand what I say ...Unfortunately, if you do not understand some of the words.

Hi all

Just an update

I downloaded the files needed from xbox live on my other xbox and copied them over to the RGH one

I also extracted the game DVD to the RGH box just to be sure they have the same titleid.

It's all to the good :clap:

Guys, please use the edit function when you post multiple times in a row, especially if you do so within a few minutes...

Hi all

Just an update

congratz mate.. yeah sometimes somethings are required that you can't get from here..

I gave him a right way to update the Avatar but would not tell him to do something wrong .... I'm sure of what I say I am a person who has found the same problem with this topic but This game the way this topic solved his problem so I replied my way this topic I do not give way inflict damage.!! Unfortunately, if you do not understand what I say ...Unfortunately, if you do not understand some of the words.

It's all to the good :clap:

i did not say your way was wrong.. i just said simply put.. the MAJOR names in the scene don't suggest the way you did.. and even still.. the problem was fixed by other means than the avatar update missing.. so yeah.. was something totally different wrong ;-)

Guys, please use the edit function when you post multiple times in a row, especially if you do so within a few minutes...

sorry mate.. other sites that use same basis "ip.board" automatically merge posts together if they are within a certain time.. maybe could be done when the forum style  gets updated??? but yeah.. sorry for that..

congratz mate.. yeah sometimes somethings are required that you can't get from here..

i did not say your way was wrong.. i just said simply put.. the MAJOR names in the scene don't suggest the way you did.. and even still.. the problem was fixed by other means than the avatar update missing.. so yeah.. was something totally different wrong ;-)

sorry mate.. other sites that use same basis "ip.board" automatically merge posts together if they are within a certain time.. maybe could be done when the forum style gets updated??? but yeah.. sorry for that..

Probably, could also be an addon you gotta pay for, idk... we'll have to look into it :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Probably, could also be an addon you gotta pay for, idk... we'll have to look into it :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Everything is okay and we all help each other ... :)  My problem with the language I'm afraid that sometimes do not get me  :blushing:

Everything is okay and we all help each other ... :)  My problem with the language I'm afraid that sometimes do not get me  :blushing:

google translate will help with the communication error there "might" be mate.. it is free

Your fine

Again thanks for all the help.

I will upload the TU later in case other have the same problem.

so it was just a newer TU needed?? and yeah i might not play the game.. but the only way most TU's get on here, are from the community..

so thanks in advance for your upload  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Hi, does anyone have the title update that patches Disney Infinity 3 to 3.0.0?

English Language pack would be most appreciated as well.

PLEASE if anyone can share this, it would be MOST APPRECIATED!

As awkward as this is going to sound, its not one in the same.

When Disney Infinity 3.0 boots up. It's splash screen displays a 3 digit number in the top left corner of the screen. This happens just before the opening screen displays. According to Disney Infinity support, this number indicates the title/patch update which brings the game to a more current version (much like Skyrim, DOA5, etc.). They released an update or two after May 19, 2016 to include the Marvel Battlegrounds playset as well as the Finding Dory and Alice in Wonderland playets... bringing the updated version to "3.0.0"

Likewise, my Disney Infinity 3.0 currently says 1.0.2 in the top left.

The characters and playsets won't work without the update, which originally required users to connect to xbox live to get a temporary update for these playsets and characters every time they powered on the game system. The latest update fixes this bug and makes this a permanent update.