RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rattyjunk

Strange F3 problem

This is cover related and I'm sure your thinking not another post about covers :)

I'm aware of how to get covers to download automatically and what steps to take if they are not, so no need to tell me. I do however have a weird problem. I added my games folder and the covers and description/screen shots downloaded fine. I then added my xbla folder, which has loads of indie games in it as well. I think there were well over 10k of items to download. Well that is now finished and I have all the decriptions as you would expect, but no covers at all. Hmm so what was I downloading? This is the strange part though... When I say I have no covers that is not strictly true. If I go into the info screen for one of the many games as the cover icon flips to a slightly different view it appears that I have the back portions of the cover, just not the front.

I have custom cover downloads enable and my jqe password entered, although the password section is blank now, but my username remains, so maybe this has some bearing on the problem.

I'm running 14719 and dashlaunch 3.05.

Maybe someone has the same problem??

Oh just to let you know if I reresh the artwork everything downloads fine... I just can't face doing that 1000's of time.

Thnks guys

livestrong is not on, and strangely I downloaded covers with no problem when I added the games folder, it just seems for some reason not to be working for the xbla content. No problems with the old version of FSD. So I guess it's not dashlaunch related. I guess I'll have to do it manually for now. Thanks for the suggestion.

try using gadabama ^^ makes wonders when you get used to it.

and make spare database folder copyed for further updates incase it gets deleted or something.

when i download 700 covers each time it makes me old lol. gadabama ftw ^^

Thank you Armonika for the suggestion. The program looks great but every time I try to import my Db, I get Error 3163: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. . Try inserting or pasting less data. I'm not sure how to get around this so looks like I'm back to square one