RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bare7a

I am wondering if this is even possible.

I am wondering if it is even possible to rename the "hdd/content" folder to "hdd/Content" I've tried it with FileZilla and the build in File Manager in Aurora but I didn't had luck with any of them.

The file/data structure of Xbox 360 is defined by the kernel. It needs more than to rename things.

Cuz I am using PascalCase not camelCase for the other folders and only the content folder is using camelCase :D

So if I want to make is PascalCase I have to mess up with the Kernel? Nah better not touch that, but thanks for the info guys! :)

BTW most of the videos I see they have it PascalCase, dayum my OCD kicks in hard :D

I wonder if it is hard to make it or if there is a big possibility I might mess up something?

• Like 1

Add another char to it, like _Content, then remove that, voila done... just like windows...

Sent from my SM-G903F

It gives me

-------

Error

An error has occurred.

Error Code: 13

------

When I try to do it from the Aurora's File Manager, maybe its because the folder is locked or something I don't know :/

Is there a specific application I must to rename it with?

try a flash drive approach. insert a flash drive let the nxe format it ready for use then insert that in a pc and change the name.put a game in there and try to see if game save works with this new capital lettered content folder or if it shows up in nxe even (the game).

try a flash drive approach. insert a flash drive let the nxe format it ready for use then insert that in a pc and change the name.put a game in there and try to see if game save works with this new capital lettered content folder or if it shows up in nxe even (the game).

It will, it's a NT kernel, NT is case-insensitive for the filesystem, meaning "Content", "content" and "CONTENT" are exactly the same, regardless of what it's stored as

I guess I didn't said my question right, I am trying to rename the "hdd1/content" folder to "hdd1/Content" which is located in the internal hard drive not in an external one.