RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BlueFox

i "deleted" Bootanim.xex

So I tried using Fakeanim did the tutorial right way but it did not work so I gave up, but I don't delete the file Bootanim.xex I just made a copy of it, and I see several people saying that to get the file from the folder flash the console stops to boot, but my after power cycle 2 SOMETIMES it binds normally opening the FreeStyle dash but skipping the boot animation, wanted to know if this can lead to further problems and without having as I put the right back file in the flash folder right way because I put a copy of it by FTP filezilla and some users to other sites say it does not work place using FTP or FSD, so I can put using XEXMENU, or some other way because I do not have my beckup NAND.

Sorry for bad English

Just dump your nand and rebuild using xeBuild GUI, it'll add it for you ;)

I can not tell you now, if you'll get problems in the future. But you can create a new image in a easy way. Dump your currently Nand Image from your 360 and build a new one in XeBuild. In XeBuild switch to advanced Mode and choose the option "Extract vital Files". You should now have a new fresh Image for your Xbox 360, with all needed Files.

I can not tell you now, if you'll get problems in the future. But you can create a new image in a easy way. Dump your currently Nand Image from your 360 and build a new one in XeBuild. In XeBuild switch to advanced Mode and choose the option "Extract vital Files". You should now have a new fresh Image for your Xbox 360, with all needed Files.

There's no need for advanced mode actually, normal mode will work just fine =)

So I do not understand much about how to use the Xbox applications but I can continue without bootanim.xex for a while and then try to recover?

You can use our Guide to create your new Image for your 360. XeBuild GUI is very easy to use and our Guide explains all the important points, step-by-step. Its very noob friendly.

• Like 1

You can delete Files from flash with file manager but not write. You have to flash your Nand again.

You can delete Files from flash with file manager but not write. You have to flash your Nand again.

can you give me the link to a tutorial on how to do it easy way?
I'm afraid of doing something wrong and lose my xbox will not have money to buy another. T ^ T (hello darkness my old friend ...)

can you give me the link to a tutorial on how to do it easy way?

I'm afraid of doing something wrong and lose my xbox will not have money to buy another. T ^ T (hello darkness my old friend ...)

My signature below links to a guide that explains everything, step-by-step on how to update your kernel, that's what you need to do...

My signature below links to a guide that explains everything, step-by-step on how to update your kernel, that's what you need to do...

I NEED TO UPDATE THE KERNEL TO USE XEBUILD?

Do you read the stuff that we wrote in the Thread ?

Yes you need XeBuild GUI, to build/update your 360 Kernel/Nand.

Do you read the stuff that we wrote in the Thread ?

Yes you need XeBuild GUI, to build/update your 360 Kernel/Nand.

wait i can download xebuild and simple nand flasher and "edit" the nand?
I still do not quite know how xebuild only saw one image showing the program interface.

wait i can download xebuild and simple nand flasher and "edit" the nand?

I still do not quite know how xebuild only saw one image showing the program interface.

Just read the f*ing guide already?!?!?! http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ it explains EVERYTHING you need to know... you don't "edit" it, you build a NEW image with the NEW settings/data

Just read the f*ing guide already?!?!?! http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ it explains EVERYTHING you need to know... you don't "edit" it, you build a NEW image with the NEW settings/data

I need xell reloaded to take CPUKEY or is there another method for the tray button and the sensor to turn on the console are disabled then has no way to push the button to open the tray while turning.
I think autoGG shows that information is not?

There are multiple alternatives listed... read the tutorial... it explains ways of getting the cpukey...

There are multiple alternatives listed... read the tutorial... it explains ways of getting the cpukey...

look I'm sorry if you pissed off (and of course) is that I'm kind of "dumb" and usually take the doubt wondering even though the answer in front of me and not seeing.

Yo yo yo chill guys...

Dude, you can install Xbox Neigborhood and add the Plugin with Dashlaunch.
Then you can add your console as JTAG to your PC and have access to the flash/nand...

I deleted my bootanim.xex too but now I have it back without any NAND-Dumps or more.

Yo yo yo chill guys...

Then you can add your console as JTAG to your PC and have access to the flash/nand...

I deleted my bootanim.xex too but now I have it back without any NAND-Dumps or more.

It's by far safer to reflash the nand completely then using anything else to write to the nand at runtime...

Yo yo yo chill guys...

The only thing that has changed in the flash folder was bootanim same file, in which case I have another beckup it on the PC, so I can use this method without problems?

The only thing that has changed in the flash folder was bootanim same file, in which case I have another beckup it on the PC, so I can use this method without problems?

You can use it with any bootanim.xex but as swizzy say it takes a little bit more time than just flashing the nand

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s

• Like 1