RealModScene
erplansha

Problems Unity

Hello!

First, sorry my little English.

I registered in unitynet and my username leaves me different. ( In the emails unity send me the username is OK ) . erplansha=ok - erpalnsha=nok
My xbox with aurora can not connect to Unity to.

I wish to correct user name and know why my xbox is not connected . i can enter with my pc but not with my xbox.

regards

Make sure xhttp is enabled on your console or that you are using the latest version of dashlaunch/aurora

aurora 0.5b

dashlaunch 3.17

dashboard 17502

xhttp is enable

Can someone change the nick of my unity login please?

nick bad = erpalnsha
good nick = erplansha

thanxs a lot of...

(sorry my english)

hello

my aurora 0.5b  doesn't connect to xboxunity server I always get the same error message "api key error"

I have already changed my password few times and reset the apikey I even opened another account (efl and elay12)

I deleted the lunch.ini and reboot my console      

att error message and dashlunch setting photos

please respond

post-75703-0-73381800-1462306878_thumb.jpg

post-75703-0-03088700-1462306941_thumb.jpg

hello Dr.Gonzo I disabled Livestrong on my dashlunch setting and still get the "api key error" message

Maybe you should update your dashboard?

1. Yours is obsolet

2. It could be damaged/corrupted like I seen once

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s

hello

my aurora 0.5b  doesn't connect to xboxunity server I always get the same error message "api key error"

I have already changed my password few times and reset the apikey I even opened another account (efl and elay12)

I deleted the lunch.ini and reboot my console      

att error message and dashlunch setting photos

please respond

This error is related to a connection problem with the server and/or your password/username being wrong...

Try making your password as simple as possible temporarily, see if that helps, obviously, make sure your connection is setup correctly on your console - possibly try using the google dns's hardcoded on the console (primary: 8.8.8.8 secondary: 8.8.4.4)

changed my password to an easy one, changed my dns to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

and still get the "api key error" message

please respon(′~`)

If someone know's the solution to your problem he/she will definitely reply..

Xhttp must be enabled in dashlaunch..

If none of the solutions mentioned here works..maybe try making a new account.

And also does all your tests pass other than unity authentication?

hii

The xhttp is enabled, I open anouther user and still get the error api key messege

and my test result ispost-75703-0-23299100-1462456765_thumb.jpg

It could potentially also be your ISP that is blocking you, highly unlikely but possible...

Also make sure your consoles networking is setup to be automatic to avoid issues related to that

hii

The xhttp is enabled, I open anouther user and still get the error api key messege

and my test result isattachicon.gifP60505-165452.jpg

Set automatic for ip address and dns servers in NXE..

And make sure you are getting a valid ip address ..press back in aurora you should see an ip address..that makes sure you have valid and successful internet connection.

• Like 1

press back in aurora you should see an ip address..that makes sure you have valid and successful internet connection.

Doesn't mean you have a valid/successful internet connection, just that you have a valid/successful LAN connection...

Doesn't mean you have a valid/successful internet connection, just that you have a valid/successful LAN connection...

Oh sorry i didnt know that.. So is it possible to get the ip address for you xbox without accessing the internet?..

Another question is RMS going under some modifications/changes... Because i dont see the multiquote button or maybe my page didnt load properly?

The site was probably not complete  loaded on your Computer:

picncskt.png

What you try is to delete your Browser data (like cookies), or try to use another browser.

• Like 1

It could potentially also be your ISP that is blocking you, highly unlikely but possible...

Also make sure your consoles networking is setup to be automatic to avoid issues related to that

the isp dont block my console and my consoles networking  setup to automatic

what type of connection do you have?

Sent from my SM-G903F

wifi conection,  try conce by wired conection  to see if the problem  on the wifi but in bothe ways get the "api key error" messege

wifi conection,  try conce by wired conection  to see if the problem  on the wifi but in bothe ways get the "api key error" messege

I was talking about your actual internet connection, not your local one... either way, what that means is that the console either can't connect to the server or you can't authenticate yourself (did you activate your account? and write the correct password/username? make sure to type it in EXACTLY the way you do on the PC)

Can you login in unity in pc/mobile other than xbox?

I was talking about your actual internet connection, not your local one... either way, what that means is that the console either can't connect to the server or you can't authenticate yourself (did you activate your account? and write the correct password/username? make sure to type it in EXACTLY the way you do on the PC)

i can login on the PC, i activated my account and write the password carrectly

I'm talking about your internet connection, not your local connection