RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Farsas123

Can't find and push COD:AW TU's

Hello

I've a problem with COD:AW TU's. I can't download it from my xbox using unity marketplace and pushing em.

How to fix that?

(Sorry for my english.)

I think he mean the Push to Xbox function in Unity. Your Ports for Aurora are all open and pass the test ?

The xboxunity push feature is only for Aurora, and only for Covers...

What's important is that xhttp is enabled in dashlaunch, otherwise it fails to communicate with the server, with 0.5b it should be enabled temporarily while running Aurora if it's not already enabled

TU's must match the MediaID and BaseVersion of your game in order to actually work, and that's what Aurora looks for

My xbox it's connecyed to internet and mediaID match with mine's I tried to clear TU'S and download again and still nothing.

P.S I'm using Aurora 0,5b and xhttp is enabled on dashlaunch I think i have delete story mode or rewrite game. But I haven't checked baseversion maybe there is problem.

(Sorry for my english again.)

My xbox it's connecyed to internet and mediaID match with mine's I tried to clear TU'S and download again and still nothing.

P.S I'm using Aurora 0,5b and xhttp is enabled on dashlaunch I think i have delete story mode or rewrite game. But I haven't checked baseversion maybe there is problem.

(Sorry for my english again.)

Does it happen to AW only?...maybe try manually downloading the TU from pc and copy/ftp over to your xbox...

Well tried that but i don't know TU's folder.

P.S Yes it's only for AW

Most likely:

HDD:\Content\000...0\TitleID\0000B000\

Well I tried this... nothing changed, maybe I have just ftp but not replace TU?

Maybe you downloaded the wrong version of the TU? maybe there was a transfer error?

Check in NXE if it shows up under "Memory" (without a yellow ! icon), if it does - great, it's not corrupt at the very least

Maybe you downloaded the wrong version of the TU? maybe there was a transfer error?

Check in NXE if it shows up under "Memory" (without a yellow ! icon), if it does - great, it's not corrupt at the very least

Well TU is for my game version, but where i can get NXE or it's already installed in my console?

Well TU is for my game version, but where i can get NXE or it's already installed in my console?

NXE is the default 360 dashboard, everyone has it, there's no way to not have it... just press and hold RB when you exit Aurora, and it'll go to NXE...

NXE also know as your normal/original dashboard...if you automatically boot in auroa/fsd the probably you should hold 'rb' while booting...unless you changed the default settings in dashlaunch..

Well I tried it and just opened original dashboard and no yellows !

Maybe I should download next game version

Well it's really difficult to find. Give me a link of website or something.

You will not get any links to games from this website... what we'll give you is links to where you can find the TU's, at best...