RealModScene
DrKiller

Title Updates downloading

Hey guys,

I'm in need to download Rocksmith 2014 title update in hoping it'll fix my crashing issues.

It seems that all the archives seem to be damaged that I am trying to download from the site.

Any ideas?  I'm using WinRAR to open the archives, it has never failed me before.

Try to reset your Internet connection/modem. In most cases the own Internet connection, or your Security Software make some trouble. You have the same Problems on other sides too ?

Your reply wasn't really helpful (sorry :) ), but it helped me to think in another direction.

I tried downloading the file in Edge, and it seemed to have worked (i think).  I'm using Firefox as my default browser and for some reason it added a ".zip" extension at the back for no reason.  Strange.

Will load it on my Xbox later and hope it'll solve my issues

• Like 1

Tell me straightaway ;)

In Windows you can change/delete the file association.

Control Panel ---> All Control Panel items ---> Standard programs ---> File Associations Setting.

Yeah I know, but the file downloaded as a .zip, so I was assuming at that point that it was stored like that on the server and I need a special app or something to open it :-)

Edge was my only browser to download the file with no extension

Yeah I know, but the file downloaded as a .zip, so I was assuming at that point that it was stored like that on the server and I need a special app or something to open it :-)

Edge was my only browser to download the file with no extension

Chrome should also work fine, that's what i use personally