RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ravasquez

Aurora 0.5 Database disk image is malformed error

Hello,

I try run some apps in an external hardrive that its connected to a Windows computer, obviously I use connectx, everything was ok but an app give a fatal crash error when use it,( I dont remember exactly the error message ) after the error Aurora home shows but without all my apps, so I check the debug log file and this came out:

{ "time" : "22:08:26.472", "thread" : "0xF9000034", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "AuroraSql", "message" : "AddGameTitleItem FAILED - Content Probably Already Exists - file: Tools\\SQLite\\Kompex\\KompexSQLiteStatement.cpp\nline: 118\nerror: database disk image is malformed\n" }

I already delete all the scan paths and set again and scan again, but no apps show, the scan depth is 6, connectx doesn't have issues to connect to the windows computer, I can explore without problem the disk and launch the default.xex, any help would be appreciated, I really dont want to loose all my settings so Im trying to avoid to use a fresh aurora package, theres any way to backup aurora config?

Hello,

I try run some apps in an external hardrive that its connected to a Windows computer, obviously I use connectx, everything was ok but an app give a fatal crash error when use it,( I dont remember exactly the error message ) after the error Aurora home shows but without all my apps, so I check the debug log file and this came out:

{ "time" : "22:08:26.472", "thread" : "0xF9000034", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "AuroraSql", "message" : "AddGameTitleItem FAILED - Content Probably Already Exists - file: Tools\\SQLite\\Kompex\\KompexSQLiteStatement.cpp\nline: 118\nerror: database disk image is malformed\n" }

I already delete all the scan paths and set again and scan again, but no apps show, the scan depth is 6, connectx doesn't have issues to connect to the windows computer, I can explore without problem the disk and launch the default.xex, any help would be appreciated, I really dont want to loose all my settings so Im trying to avoid to use a fresh aurora package, theres any way to backup aurora config?

Your best bet is to delete the data folder and start over from scratch, something has happened to the database that caused it to become corrupt, possibly a power loss while writing to it?

Your best bet is to delete the data folder and start over from scratch, something has happened to the database that caused it to become corrupt, possibly a power loss while writing to it?

Hi Swizzy, thanks for the reply, yes I have a power loss a minute before the crash, I would delete the data folder and start over

Hi,

So the solution for my problem is delete just the content.db under the data folder, I try this because in the debug file says that the database is corrupted so I think I have luck this time I let this as reference

I would recommend deleting the entire data folder and starting from scratch, otherwise you're quite likely to end up with all kinds of weird issues

I would recommend deleting the entire data folder and starting from scratch, otherwise you're quite likely to end up with all kinds of weird issues

Swizzy, I would definitely take your advice, I'm gone to do this in weekend and let you know how is work, thanks!