RealModScene

Nice skin..can you make a skin that is dark colured,simple,classic?something like a dark navy blue or black...all i need is plain simple dark...can you make me one?

Nice skin..can you make a skin that is dark colured,simple,classic?something like a dark navy blue or black...all i need is plain simple dark...can you make me one?

This week I have to study , also I promised to make a menu similar to WebOS and I really am taking longer count.
Maybe next week I can help you , but tell me the details and try to write without jargon and abbreviations , because I use a translator.

It not if you downloaded this skin , is a black skin . Regards.

Hey :) ..im not demanding you can make me a skin anytime..next week or any other time when you are free...i do like your skins and i appreciate the effort you put into making them...as im not a huge fan of naruto/movies like batman/avengers...i prefer skin like the original steamOS skin by mkNorton..so if you can make something similar to this then it will be a great addition to your/Aurora skin collection..

Here is the steamOS skin im talking about..http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4701-skin-aurora-steamos/?hl=%2Bsteam+%2Bos

Hola , me gustaría saber sobre el progreso de menú webOS si todavía está trabajando o renunciar ?

Hello , I would like to know about the progress of webOS menu if you are still working or quit?

(Olá, gostaria de saber sobre o progresso do menu webOs, se ainda está trabalhando ou se desistiu?)