RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bogdanval

Xbox360 end

Maybe M$ will allow us to remap the xbox live connection information so we can make our own centralized servers for  retro gamers.

That'll be the day....

I don't think they ever do such thing... :p

We need to accept that, its just like the xbox 1st gen, like the ps1. It will be phased out and replaced by a newer one with better features and capabilities

Maybe M$ will allow us to remap the xbox live connection information so we can make our own centralized servers for  retro gamers.

That'll be the day....

not with xb1 supporting backwards compat.. lolz.. just got Saints Row IV for free.. hahaha.. still not as fun as "Gat outta Hell" but yeah.. hahahahahahahaha

GamesWithGold 4 life!!!

• Like 1

Well, we had a good run with the 360, so a moment of silence for my best ever games console to date. Thanks for the memories.

At least with Aurora and a few good sites, we don't have to let you rest in peace just yet.

As much as I want new Halos, I've enough content on my jasper to tide me over 'til the xbox1 gets jtagged and I'm all over it.