RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Manji Karasu

LiNK connection error f3000003

I need some help,just trying to figure something out,i set up LiNK and everything passed, i played re5 on wednesday with my brother who is in london,and i'm from portugal,but friday we tried again,but i couldn't connet to a server but he could,all of my LiNK tests pass,could it be a problem with the server or at my end?i use a wifi touter i know its not the best but at least it worked once without a problem,now it only says server timed out,eroor f3000003,can somenone help?and please also tell me why are my comments and tpics being erased?am i doing some wrong?

Try to google how to fix this error code , there are some videos on youtube , but they are on Spanish or Portuguese , i'm not sure :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

actually i'm portuguese :) but yeah i saw a bunch of them but no luck :/ thanks dude :)

talked to my isp and its all good,changed my ip,portfoward,but still nothing works :/ always says error getting feed data,it worked perfectly on friday :'( damn im sad wanted to finish re5 with my brother who is in london

Also you can try to open all data ports ( 3071 & 3072 ) on your router , both TCP and UDP

And try to bind static ip to your xbox . What kind of router do you have ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My router is a WiFi only it only has DMZ and nat options,i'm using both,and tried to use just one or the other,but when i get home i show you guys all of my setup so you can see,what bugs me out is the fqct that it worked before

These are some pictures i will show you my dashlaunch and router setup later i'mworking,and thanks for all the help really apreciated

These are some pictures i will show you my dashlaunch and router setup later i'mworking,and thanks for all the help really apreciated

so here are the other pictures sorry to bother you guys with this i've been reading all the topics here in the foruns so this is my last resort,online i couldn't find a solution,sorry if you guys could help i would be happy :)

oh one other thing i couldn't make data port and broacast port to pass,so instead of 3071,3072,i have 9991,9992 respectively on the aurora link set up,and my ip is static,but when it worked it was on automatic :/

post-63342-0-69549100-1461053867_thumb.jpg

post-63342-0-66830600-1461053914_thumb.jpg

post-63342-0-21103600-1461103010_thumb.jpg

post-63342-0-17941300-1461103067_thumb.jpg

post-63342-0-43006900-1461103104_thumb.jpg

post-63342-0-67504700-1461103132_thumb.jpg

oh one other thing i couldn't make data port and broacast port to pass,so instead of 3071,3072,i have 9991,9992 respectively  on the aurora link set up,and my ip is static,but when it worked it was on automatic :/

"automatic"? on the console?

It's best to reserve the IP on DHCP of the router if possible

yes it was on automatic on the console when it worked but now it is statatic To reserve?what do you mean? :/

I will talk to my ISP provider to see if they are blocking something

they said that they are not blocking anything :/

Changed up the portes on the Xbox a Litlle bit,1001/1002,3072/3073 because 3071/3072 wouldn't passa on the link verify test,still nothing,yeah giving up pretty soon

Test if you can download covers, or title updates, to be sure you have internet connection on the xbox. If you use some plugins , remove them from the launch.ini file. Try with liveblock disabled, try what happen with another game in Link.

Test if you can download covers, or title updates, to be sure you have internet connection on the xbox. If you use some plugins , remove them from the launch.ini file. Try with liveblock disabled, try what happen with another game in Link.

liveblock should be left enabled, livestrong on the other hand can be disabled

Tested with call of duty bo3 aw re5 :/ and updates and covers are all good

It worked perfectly a week ago,no lag no nothing it was just beautiful ;) could it be a server problem? Or we are all using the same?

If i try using a bridge using my PC,would it be diferent?

It worked perfectly a week ago,no lag no nothing it was just beautiful ;) could it be a server problem? Or we are all using the same?

Im sorry because i dont know solution to your problem..but can you please use the edit button..if you have multiple edits just name the edit1,edit2 etc..or you could think of all the questions that you could ask and then reply/press post this is what i usually do..all i see in this topic is you posting one reply after another and the difference is only 2 minutes...

• Like 1

Sorry not happening again :/

I've merged all your posts that were consecutive (meaning when it was only you replying i merged them all together with the timestamp of the first entry)

In regards to server errors - There's only 1 server that everyone connect through, it then relays you all together in a virtual network (one network for each room essentially)

Bridging your PC will only cause more issues, if it doesn't work without it, it's something with the router/connection that's causing it, an obvious thing to try is to just reset the router and/or modem... could you ask your ISP what type of connection you have?

What about testing with FSD, if you are using AURORA, or vise-versa?

Both FSD and Aurora use the same plugin, the exact same code... won't make a difference...

Both FSD and Aurora use the same plugin, the exact same code... won't make a difference...

Sure, but it is not about trying a different plugin, but instead if something is bugged in his configuration, its better to test with the other alternative this way, instead of reinstaling ( FSD or AURORA ) and losing all the game data .

I've merged all your posts that were consecutive (meaning when it was only you replying i merged them all together with the timestamp of the first entry)In regards to server errors - There's only 1 server that everyone connect through, it then relays you all together in a virtual network (one network for each room essentially)Bridging your PC will only cause more issues, if it doesn't work without it, it's something with the router/connection that's causing it, an obvious thing to try is to just reset the router and/or modem... could you ask your ISP what type of connection you have?

Sorry its my bad not being use to be posting in fóruns :/

So i was about to call mu ISP again,but before i did i turned on the Xbox,and out of the Blue its working again,my Xbox IP is on auto,my ports on aurora are 9001/9002 and i have DMZ and nat on my router turned on,DMZ my Xbox IP,on nat 3071/3072 tcp /UPN connection,can't say what the problema was :/ its been off for two weeks and sundenly it works,thanks for all the help and sorry for being a noob here :/

I just noticed something,my ping usualy is 84 MS my download Speed and upload Speed 5mb,but today its a sunny day and look at my Speed test,thats probably it,being a WiFi router thats the problema.

Sorry,it only came to my atencion now :/ im really a noob for not having this into consideration

post-63342-0-29786700-1461592569_thumb.png

Sorry its my bad not being use to be posting in fóruns :/

So i was about to call mu ISP again,but before i did i turned on the Xbox,and out of the Blue its working again,my Xbox IP is on auto,my ports on aurora are 9001/9002 and i have DMZ and nat on my router turned on,DMZ my Xbox IP,on nat 3071/3072 tcp /UPN connection,can't say what the problema was :/ its been off for two weeks and sundenly it works,thanks for all the help and sorry for being a noob here :/

I just noticed something,my ping usualy is 84 MS my download Speed and upload Speed 5mb,but today its a sunny day and look at my Speed test,thats probably it,being a WiFi router thats the problema.

Sorry,it only came to my atencion now :/ im really a noob for not having this into consideration

Glad to see your problem got fixed:)....i dont understand what you mean by wifi router?...usually when i get the f300003 error when there are high number of players on that particular game... And usually goes away when pressed refresh...

Yeah, wifi really shouldn't be used for this... as it's very unstable, as is 3G/4G (Mobile) connections

A true gamer knows that wireless is shit and you should always go for wired if you really want to play games online as it's much more stable...

Glad to see your problem got fixed:)....i dont understand what you mean by wifi router?...usually when i get the f300003 error when there are high number of players on that particular game... And usually goes away when pressed refresh...

My router uses mobile signal 3g/4g its not wired :/ and can only be used with wifi,thanks for your help it means a lot ;)

Yeah, wifi really shouldn't be used for this... as it's very unstable, as is 3G/4G (Mobile)

connectionsA true gamer knows that wireless is shit and you should always go for wired if you really want to play games online as it's much more stable...

Yeah i know but its like 24,99€ with unlimited use :/ i don't play online,just in this situation with my brother,if i want a wired one its gonna be more expensive,like double the price,and where i live slower,like half of what i have today,im just gonna use it sometimes so its cool,thanks and sorry for all the trouble peepz you guys here are the best ;)